Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Oxford High School shooting

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
armchair pd

Re: Oxford High School shooting

Post by armchair pd » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:51 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:13 pm
His mother was a Trump loving gun nut.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-accus ... 00258.html
Great now do Waukesha

ProducerXM

Post by ProducerXM » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:51 am

armchair pd wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:51 am
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:13 pm
His mother was a Trump loving gun nut.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-accus ... 00258.html
Great now do Waukesha
Exactly.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:25 am

Here is the blog she did post election 2016.
Dear President Elect, Mr. Trump. Feels funny to even be writing your name like that, but you made history on Tuesday. I’m not going to lie. I was scared shitless to circle your name on my ballot. I have been back and forth on whether to vote for you, or not vote at all. I struggled to make myself find a way to trust Hillary as a President. I could not. You see, I am an American Woman. I value the equality of the LGBT community, in fact, I hold that in really high regards. I am a feminist. I value womens rights and want to be alive when I see the first woman become President. But as an American Woman, with a 10 year old child I could not have that first woman be Hillary.
Up until the first debate, I was really trying to find a reason to vote for her. Pro-choice, yes, I am a believer in pro-choice, that a woman should have control over her body. That is something right? That was really the only thing that I could find to try to grasp onto as a reason to not vote for you.
The first debate, Mr. Trump you came out like a bucking Bronco, you fell flat. You pretty much sucked at debating. If it’s one thing those Clinton’s have, is the ability to speak in public. But I am also a woman, I have a very strong intuition and I personally have always learned to go with my gut feeling (thanks mom). Hillary started speaking, I listened, I looked at her eyes, her permanent, unchanging smile, her ability to show no emotion and it was then, my heart sank, my mind became clear and I knew, absolutely knew that her intentions were not true. Her promises are false. Her voice has an evil cold. Everything she has done, whether it was proven true or not to the public, I knew in the deepest of my gut that I could not let this woman have control over my son’s future.
Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility. You changed your mind, and you said “so what”. You made the famous “grab them in the pussy” comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of shown your tax returns? No. I don’t care what you do or maybe don’t pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov’t can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption. I like that you have failed. I love it even more that those failures taught lessons and made you one of the most successful Business Men in my history. I love that you are not from the political spotlight, maybe you are the hope that can really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are. I have high hopes you will shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again. I hope you uncover the cure for cancer, because there is one, we all know it, but you are the one to prove it. I’m not scared of your big personality and quick temper. There is a whole house of representatives that still have to approve if you decide to get pissed at China and blow them up.
The Wall. The famous Wall. See Mr. Trump, I support that wall. I am not racist. In fact my grandfather came straight off the boat in Italy. Fought, struggled and had to prove his way to be an American Citizen. He went through the great depression, he then started a successful coil company here in MI where he employed other hard working Americans and paid them a good wage. I want every non-American that wants to live in this great country to have to go through the same process. I don’t even know where we went wrong with that, but if you want to be here, work here, live here damnit, fucking earn it and prove it.
As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.
Thank you for wanting to put our Veterans first. Why we send so much money overseas when we have so much help we need to provide here is beyond me.
You see Mr. Trump I can go on and on, in fact I used to think Democrat. I don’t believe in God and Im quite opposite of your typical “republican”. But now I am 38 years old. I have a family. My husband and I both work full time jobs. I have watched our insurance premiums double. I cannot afford to buy into this Obamacare. For my family its over $600 a month with deductibles. We bust our ass Mr. Trump. I pay taxes, my husband pays his child support, I donate to charities.. We are good fucking Americans that cannot get ahead. And what makes me sick, is people that come over here from other countries and get free everything.
You see Mr. Trump, I need you to stop common core. My son struggles daily, and my teachers tell me they hate teaching it but the HAVE to. Their pay depends on these stupid fucking test scores. I have to pay for a Tutor, why? Because I can’t figure out 4th grade math. I used to be good at math. I can’t afford a Tutor, in fact I sacrifice car insurance to make sure my son gets a good education and hopefully succeeds in life. My parents teach at a school where their kids come from illegal immigrant parents. Most of their parents are locked up. They don’t care about learning and threaten to kill my mom for caring about their grades. Do you realize Mr. Trump that they get free tutors, free tablets from our Government so they can succeed. Why cant my son get those things, do we as hard working Americans not deserve that too?
My husband suffered a stroke and a broken back and we were with just my income. Do you know how hard it is to support a family on only $40,000 a year? I couldn’t qualify for State Aid. I made to much.
Mr. Trump, this is why I voted for you. I see the change that we so desperately need. I see jobs coming back, people having to work for their handouts, money going to who really deserve it. Big Pharma taken down, Monsanto stop poisoning us. Jobs given back to our American workers. I believe YOU are the President who will make these things happen. I have NEVER had this much belief in one person, and you are it.
If this blog even makes it to your eyes…thank you. From the bottom of my heart.
Yours Truly,
A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.
I highlighted the "gun nut" reference to guns. Its hardly a significant part of here blog.
The first couple paragraphs seem to suggest she was as much or more a Hilary "hater" than a Trump "lover".
In any case it is 5 years old and who knows what her current thoughts are.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:30 pm

Parents charged with involuntary manslaughter.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 849959002/

After the Michigan shooting suspect, Ethan Crumbley, posted about his gun on social media, his mother, Jennifer Crumbley also created a social media post, saying her son was "testing out his new Christmas present," Oakland County Prosecutor Karen D. McDonald said Friday as she announced the charges that her office is bringing against his parents.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:37 pm

The prosecutor has plenty of evidence and motive to go after these parents. Maybe prison will help shock other irresponsible gun owners about securing their weapons.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:56 pm

Apparently the kid drew some extremely disturbing things — a gun, a person bleeding and help me and that’s what their meeting at the school was about. Some school officials are gonna have their heads roll as well I gotta think especially for letting him back into the general population and not searching his backpack and what not. Incredible.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:05 pm

The whole thing sickens me. I don't think they should have allowed him to go back to class. You have his parents there for a meeting after finding the disturbing picture, having your parents hauled in for a meeting is a pretty big deal but to then let him go back to class, in a way was saying everything is fine. They should not have allowed him back. Who's to say though it would not have happened on another day. Parents big time culpable. I feel like the prosecutor said too much and seems very emotional and did not state facts. I'm not sure how long she's been on the job and I know it's a H*** case but she looked like she was chomping at the bit to get off the stage. I would think AG Nessell will have a few words for her. I think the case is too much for the prosecutor. Whoever was in the meeting with the kid I would think their careers are over and can't imagine how they are feeling knowing what they know now.

Deleted User 15688

Post by Deleted User 15688 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:14 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:11 pm
I have withheld making comments about the specifics, and now that more information is coming out, I need to say something.

These Oxford public school officials are some of the most incompetent and weak “professionals” I have ever read about.

The kid is looking up ammunition in class, drawing violent pictures of people being shot and bleeding, wrote comments of despair like “My life is useless.” And “The world is dead.” “The thoughts won’t stop. Help me.”

And the “smart people” in his life did a grand total of…nothing.

This is why people don’t report suspicious activity. When they do, nothing happens, so why bother?

Every family who sends their kid to Oxford Schools should sue the school district. They will win. School leaders did not take necessary actions to keep kids safe.
I agree with you and very well said.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:30 pm

The insufficient actions of school officials are outrageous! Crumbley should have been suspended and immediately removed from school grounds upon conclusion of the morning meeting.

100 percent agreed the district should be sued to kingdom come.

The inadequate actions of school officials that morning rise to criminal negligence, in my view.

And yes, it sure sounds like the parents more likely than not were at fault, too.

The teacher or students who reported the abhorrent drawings are to be commended; too bad administration's actions were woefully inadequate.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:38 pm

Watch the asshole school officials try to assert qualified immunity if and when they are sued or criminally charged.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:43 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:56 pm
Apparently the kid drew some extremely disturbing things — a gun, a person bleeding and help me and that’s what their meeting at the school was about. Some school officials are gonna have their heads roll as well I gotta think especially for letting him back into the general population and not searching his backpack and what not. Incredible.
Add to that a few days earlier a teacher caught him shopping for ammunition on his phone during class. That and the note he drew (and tried to alter) that day add up to more than enough reasonable concern to search his backpack.

I no longer directly engage trolls

riggs

Post by riggs » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:12 pm

Several kids stayed home that day - sensing something was going down.

the kids (except for one) had more sense than the adults

Parents are missing. Fugitive team is trying to find them. How were they not being monitored since Tuesday is beyond me. They haven't been cooperating.

The adults failed and continued to fail these kids.

We're just broken. The American experiment is broken.

Sidney sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fucking thing

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:24 pm

If the parents have checked out either on the run or via their own self doing than they are bigger dirtbags than I ever imagined.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:00 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:53 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:24 pm
If the parents have checked out either on the run or via their own self doing than they are bigger dirtbags than I ever imagined.
Yep, the parents took off. Why didn’t the police actually have them in custody prior to announcing charges?

To call these school officials and cops a clown show would be insulting to clowns.

The Three Stooges and Barney Fife would have been more successful.
Sheriff Bouchard said he found out the parents were getting charged when everyone else did. He said they would have had someone keeping an eye on the house if they had a heads up. Instead, more drama. Lack of communication from prosecutors office.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Even more incredible… after finding out the son was searching ammo online the mom texting him to “lol learn not to get caught” or something to that effect. The gun was a Christmas present for the boy.

The school recommended counseling within 48 hours for the boy and his mom texted him “Ethan don’t do it” 10 minutes before the shooting started but did nothing else. Jesus…
Last edited by Rate This on Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic