Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Muriel let Lu

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Wildbill

Muriel let Lu

Post by Wildbill » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:19 am

Anyone know Muriel let from channel 2 has been? Not on air for at least a week and a half.
They don’t even mention her name.

Wildbill

Re: Muriel let Lu

Post by Wildbill » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:20 am

Muriel Lu

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:25 am

Wildbill wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:20 am
Muriel Lu
Keep trying. Third time's a charm.

Vee TeeVee

Post by Vee TeeVee » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:46 pm

The correct spelling is: Maurielle Lue. Haven't heard anything about her absence from the show.

musicfan

Post by musicfan » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:24 pm

She is missing from work far more than she is present. I would love to have her agent represent me in my work environment.. For someone who is deathly afraid of her own shadow and anything associated with COVID, she loves to brag about her travels and life adventures that she takes when she was away. Recently, she bemoaned the fact that she is taking the Hybrid road to participate with The Nine broadcasts, only coming in for the weekend shows. What this entitled, self-centered, narcissist millennial needs is for a direct report to explain the realities of employment and she better buck-up and start earning her lofty salary. At least she has not spent her time away filling her face full of fillers and other shit as Amy Andrews has done. Talk about a hot mess. Amy has totally ruined her natural beauty.

BillT

Post by BillT » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:35 pm

Management is too chicken to stand up to her.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:56 am

Who cares? :lol

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

deadend

Post by deadend » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:23 am

Yeah let her stay gone

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:35 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:56 am
Who cares? :lol
Yeah. She's one of two people on Fox2 mornings that I honestly think no one would notice if they hit the Lotto and never showed up.

To be honest, that probably goes for most people in front of the cameras in Metro Detroit. I think few folks would notice when someone goes on vacation if the other anchors didn't mention it at the beginning of every newscast while they are off.

Sure maybe a couple dozen people call the station or post on social media wondering where Alex Anchor is this week. But that's out of what, thousands and thousands of viewers?

musicfan

Post by musicfan » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:20 pm

Mike...I do see your point. TV news broadcasting has moved beyond relevant journalist in the local market. Anchor offerings include a radio disc jockey (Towers), a loud mouthed ambulance chasing lawyer (Langton), an ex-sports anchor (LewAllen), and ex-weathercaster (Keanan Smith), to name a few. Holy cow, I recently learned that Circle 7's ace newsreader Carolyn Clifford was elected to the Michigan Broadcast Journalist Hall of Fame. My, it's amazing how low the bar has been set. Her biggest claim to fame was throwing haymakers at the morning traffic reporter several years ago.

jsf

Post by jsf » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Lue missing, so what!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:43 pm

musicfan wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:20 pm
.... I recently learned that Circle 7's ace newsreader Carolyn Clifford was elected to the Michigan Broadcast Journalist Hall of Fame. My, it's amazing how low the bar has been set ....
Many years ago now, Huel Perkins LEAD a broadcast with a story basically promoting the season finale of American Idol later that night. It really was the lead story. A few months later, the Michigan Association of Broadcasters gave Fox2 an award for best newscast of some sort.. From that day on, any MAB award and two buck IMO is good for a coffee.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:17 pm

musicfan wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:24 pm
She is missing from work far more than she is present. I would love to have her agent represent me in my work environment.. For someone who is deathly afraid of her own shadow and anything associated with COVID, she loves to brag about her travels and life adventures that she takes when she was away. Recently, she bemoaned the fact that she is taking the Hybrid road to participate with The Nine broadcasts, only coming in for the weekend shows. What this entitled, self-centered, narcissist millennial needs is for a direct report to explain the realities of employment and she better buck-up and start earning her lofty salary. At least she has not spent her time away filling her face full of fillers and other shit as Amy Andrews has done. Talk about a hot mess. Amy has totally ruined her natural beauty.
Just admit that you don't like strong young black women.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:28 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:17 pm
musicfan wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:24 pm
Just admit that you don't like strong young black women.
What makes her "strong"??

jsf

Post by jsf » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:39 pm

I can't believe that she is not all over social media telling her story as she see's it. She is still on Channel 2's ads so she must still be on the pay role.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic