Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sterling Heights Is Really Going To Pot

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Mega Hertz

Re: Sterling Heights Is Really Going To Pot

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:07 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:03 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:01 pm
moldyoldie wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:59 pm
For those who don't know, Mound Rd. is getting a down-to-the-dirt rebuild. It's gonna be hell for a year or two. (or three!)
Are you shitting me!?!? Aw for fuck's sakes! Every year they're playing with Mound! My brother lives just off 17 and Mound and I always hit the Buscemi's at 14 whenever I'm over there. We have no chicken shack or Buscemi's over here. What a load of bull!
Buscemi's is at 15 it used to be "Golden Nugget". When I was a kid I would cash my paycheck there.
No shit? Lol I used to cash mine at Stardust on Van Dyke. Dude used to sell us Newports for $5 a pack and we would bitch 'five dollars! That's a dollar fifty mark up!" 🤣

Shit, what I wouldn't give to pay $5 for a pack again.

Bring me some Buscemi's.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Re: Sterling Heights Is Really Going To Pot

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:08 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:07 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:03 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:01 pm
moldyoldie wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:59 pm
For those who don't know, Mound Rd. is getting a down-to-the-dirt rebuild. It's gonna be hell for a year or two. (or three!)
Are you shitting me!?!? Aw for fuck's sakes! Every year they're playing with Mound! My brother lives just off 17 and Mound and I always hit the Buscemi's at 14 whenever I'm over there. We have no chicken shack or Buscemi's over here. What a load of bull!
Buscemi's is at 15 it used to be "Golden Nugget". When I was a kid I would cash my paycheck there.
No shit? Lol I used to cash mine at Stardust on Van Dyke. Dude used to sell us Newports for $5 a pack and we would bitch 'five dollars! That's a dollar fifty mark up!" 🤣

Shit, what I wouldn't give to pay $5 for a pack again.

Bring me some Buscemi's.
When I was a senior we would skip a lot and I found myself buying cigarettes for friends plenty. A $1.50 is child's play.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic