Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WADL Voiceover

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
sfpcc

WADL Voiceover

Post by sfpcc » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:54 am

Does anyone know who does the voice overs for WADL, ("This Is WADL" for example)? I might have asked this question about five or six years ago but I didn't get an answer. The man who does it sounds bit like the one who did the ones for Old 62.

G G

Re: WADL Voiceover

Post by G G » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:23 am

sfpcc wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:54 am
Does anyone know who does the voice overs for WADL, ("This Is WADL" for example)? I might have asked this question about five or six years ago but I didn't get an answer. The man who does it sounds bit like the one who did the ones for Old 62.
I had this question before too about 62. If its the same guy, his name is Carl Hubay.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:58 pm

His work was prominently featured on the former FOX network sketch comedy series, In Living Color.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:09 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:His work was prominently featured on the former FOX network sketch comedy series, In Living Color.
I looked it up and the gentlemen’s name is Al Chalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

take this job and shove it

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic