Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pretty boy Grant Hermes

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
SolidGoldDancers

Re: Pretty boy Grant Hermes

Post by SolidGoldDancers » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:28 am

dial-it-in wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm
When opinions and slanted coverage make their way into the news it really shouldnt surprise anyone. Polls consistently show that a majority of young people entering the profession did so to "make a difference". Translation: push what they consider the correct view and disparage what they do not.
So pick another news source that doesn't challenge your political beliefs.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:55 am

SolidGoldDancers wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:28 am
dial-it-in wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm
When opinions and slanted coverage make their way into the news it really shouldnt surprise anyone. Polls consistently show that a majority of young people entering the profession did so to "make a difference". Translation: push what they consider the correct view and disparage what they do not.
So pick another news source that doesn't challenge your political beliefs.
So you are here advocating that folks only watch news that caters to their specific worldview instead of simply catering to the facts? You realize thats part of the problem, right?
Confirmation bias is real and that is what you seem to be suggesting people watch. People who seek FOX news or MSNBC etc. are there to be catered to; a supposed regular news program should not even give any clues as to which way its anchors, writers and producers lean.

franko75

Post by franko75 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:22 am

When I watch him here at my house at night my grandma turns the tv off

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic