Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Click On Detroit eyelashgate

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
craig11152

Click On Detroit eyelashgate

Post by craig11152 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:09 pm

My wife is a channel 4 fan and she swears there must be a new makeup artist because every female suddenly has big eyelashes.
She leans conservative so maybe it's political. 😂

I no longer directly engage trolls

musicfan

Re: Click On Detroit eyelashgate

Post by musicfan » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:48 pm

I've noticed this, as well. Also, the same can be said for some ladies on Fox2. Amy Andrews' (for example) appearance is way overdone. Too much hair color, excessive eye lash extensions, overly applied make up, etc. Also, if she is injecting something into her face...for the love of God... stop. Someone needs to explain to her that she is closer to 40 than she is 20, and the "just got off the other job dancing around a pole at an 8 Mile Rd. strip club look", is not a good appearance for an early morning new reader. It's a shame. Without all that shit on her face and her over dyed hair, she appears to be a naturally beautiful woman.

deadend

Post by deadend » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:43 pm

Agreed about amy andrews. I don’t know why she had to go and ruin her face. She’s tough to look at. What ever happened to being an attractive older woman? Now she just looks weird.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:13 pm

For a while (probably two news directors ago), numerous anchors & reporters on 7 had orange hair.

tivoking

Post by tivoking » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:35 am

Ameera David wears the longest possible eyelashes. I bet by the time someone reads this, she will have been told to wear shorter ones.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic