Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

My gosh... what a horrible trio

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
deadend

My gosh... what a horrible trio

Post by deadend » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Jason Carr- Hankthhhh Winchethhherthhh - Brandon Roux today on their noon news cast.

F’ing horrible. I can’t stand these three.

As bad as the Derek Kevra - Marielle Lue - Charlie Langston trio on fox 2.

🤮 🤮 🤮

SoutheastMIViewer

Re: My gosh... what a horrible trio

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:05 pm

I can stand Jason Carr but the other two. Yikes!

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:21 pm

What’s wrong with any of them?

The Lue part... she can again go back where she came from.

She has no legit love for Detroit and has said so before. Let her gooooooo let her gOOOOOOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:52 pm

RayQix wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:21 pm
.... The Lue part... she can again go back where she came from .....
She's becoming a mystery to me.

I've seen so much displeasure against Lue here on Buzzboard. Basically as long as I've been on Buzzboard it's been Day of the Long Knives anytime she's mentioned.

It just seems logical that if the vast majority of Buzzboarders just don't care for her, a sizable portion of the viewing audience must feel the same.

Just how does Fox2 decide who gets to stay in the studio, and who wanders the street?

Deleted User 15506

Post by Deleted User 15506 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:17 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:52 pm
RayQix wrote:

I've seen so much displeasure against Lue here on Buzzboard. Basically as long as I've been on Buzzboard it's been Day of the Long Knives anytime she's mentioned.

It just seems logical that if the vast majority of Buzzboarders just don't care for her, a sizable portion of the viewing audience must feel the same.

Just how does Fox2 decide who gets to stay in the studio, and who wanders the street?
This board seems to have a lot of mean posters. But look at the positive, all these television personalities have good paying jobs and they aren’t miserable. Meanwhile all you miserable individuals who post mean posts don’t have their jobs. So life goes on and you posters will keep posting your meanness, who’s your next target? is your life that worthless that you have to pick on some media type? These people have family and loved ones just like you and me. Some actually read this silly Buzzboard. Just think how much damage posting something mean can effect an individual. What a bunch of mean people on here especially the original poster of this topic. Shame on you. Just think about the time we live in with covid and the suicide rate. It’s time to be nice to each other not knock someone down because we don’t care for them or we don’t like the way they deliver the news. I think we are all above that.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 pm

Skip wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:17 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
RayQix wrote:

This board seems to have a lot of mean posters. But look at the positive, all these television personalities have good paying jobs and they aren’t miserable. Meanwhile all you miserable individuals who post mean posts don’t have their jobs. So life goes on and you posters will keep posting your meanness, who’s your next target? is your life that worthless that you have to pick on some media type? These people have family and loved ones just like you and me. Some actually read this silly Buzzboard. Just think how much damage posting something mean can effect an individual. What a bunch of mean people on here especially the original poster of this topic. Shame on you. Just think about the time we live in with covid and the suicide rate. It’s time to be nice to each other not knock someone down because we don’t care for them or we don’t like the way they deliver the news. I think we are all above that.
Are you volunteering to be next?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:25 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
RayQix wrote:

Years ago I would have agreed with those in the Long Knives Club, but for the last couple years I think she's done OK. She has recognized the 'diva' impression she gives off and has tried to contain that, or acknowledge when she says something that may be construed as such. I don't mind her on either the 'Nine' or the weekends, but think she should practice professional news delivery so that she could be taken seriously when presenting what's happening in the world. I think it would help her credibility and resume.

Deleted User 15506

Post by Deleted User 15506 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 pm
Skip wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
RayQix wrote:

You must be a miserable individual. Hope things get better for you.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:21 pm

Skip wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 pm
Skip wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
RayQix wrote:

You must be a miserable individual. Hope things get better for you.
I’m not miserable... you just pinned a kick me sign to your back.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:55 am

I watched a good chunk of the WDIV Noon newscast yesterday.

I'm becoming desensitized to Brandon Roux. Doesn't annoy me as much as he once did.

I have no issue with Winchester or Carr.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:42 am

deadend wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:10 pm
Jason Carr- Hankthhhh Winchethhherthhh - Brandon Roux today on their noon news cast.

F’ing horrible. I can’t stand these three.

As bad as the Derek Kevra - Marielle Lue - Charlie Langston trio on fox 2.

🤮 🤮 🤮
I only have a problem with Carr and Roux of the six mentioned.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:25 am

I have no beef with any of them, only that Lue had mentioned years ago about how Detroit sucked and she wanted to be anywhere but here.

I also cannot find any video evidence of this, but I remember it, and was turned off by it at the time.

So..... is what it is. It’s my opinion and whether I can do better is irrelevant. I’m not trying to do the job.... I am trying to enjoy things. I suggest everyone else do what they can to enjoy their own time :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic