Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Iheartmedia moving?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
SoutheastMIViewer

Iheartmedia moving?

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:05 am

Jay towers on fox2 this morning mention that his radio studio at Iheartmedia is moving to Eastern Market.

Does that mean the whole building in Farmington Hills is moving to Eastern Market?

Anyone got any further info about this?

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Deleted User 14896

Re: Iheartmedia moving?

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:41 am

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:05 am
Jay towers on fox2 this morning mention that his radio studio at Iheartmedia is moving to Eastern Market.

Does that mean the whole building in Farmington Hills is moving to Eastern Market?

Anyone got any further info about this?
I thought I've read here on Buzzboard that Towers does his radio show from a studio at Fox2. Maybe I read it wrong.

thatonedude

Re: Iheartmedia moving?

Post by thatonedude » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 am

Listened to a clip of the show from yesterday...to me, it sounds like they’re moving everyone to Detroit. The building sounds awfully fancy from what Jay mentioned...

I’m curious as to why they decided to move...

take this job and shove it

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic