Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Limbaugh Has Died

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Gertner

Re: Limbaugh Has Died

Post by Gertner » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:08 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:45 pm
Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:53 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:26 pm
Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:17 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:22 am
non-anon bob wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:49 pm
Gertner wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:06 am
An evil person who spent his entire adult life convincing his listeners to hate and fear anyone who looked or thought differently than they did is now unable to spew his hate speech. If he would’ve stopped on his own, that would’ve been great. But he didn’t and kept his fear mongering rhetoric going on his death bed.

My opinion on Rush when he was alive was the same as it is in death. The world would be a better place if Rush Limbaugh wasn’t in it. And now he’s not. Good.

I had a good laugh about it.
Amen, Gertner! Glad that the self-righteous racist and sexist is gone, unable to poison the minds of his listeners anymore. :lol
You mean political views and beliefs that you don't agree with, there, fixed it for you....
Mocking people who died of Aids is not a political belief. It just makes you an asshole. What is it with you Republicans? I know grade 8 was hard for 75% of you, but can you at least read? Zero to do whether he's a Republican. Everything to do with how awful of a human being he was.
Oh, you assume I am a "Republican" ? You think I have an 8th grade education? You say all that, defending your insensitive comments on a man's passing, all because (again) YOU don't like his politics...I await your next name calling reply on how you are right and everyone else that you don't politically agree with are wrong....
When have I mentioned his politics once? Again, grade 8 was hard eh?
You don't have to mention your politics, it shows, if you hated Limbaugh so much, why did you listen to his show? You seem to know an awful lot about him to have the opinion you have...
It's pretty common knowledge dude. And I'm Canadian. Why would I listen to any USA political show?

Again, some me where I've brought up his politics and not his actions.

That Grade 8 man. It's a killer.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:08 pm

I just wanna say I have no issue with the praising of sluts. :)

PinkPanther69

Post by PinkPanther69 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:09 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:36 pm
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:52 pm
Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:55 pm
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:38 pm
Gertner wrote:
An evil person who spent his entire adult life convincing his listeners to hate and fear anyone who looked or thought differently than they did is now unable to spew his hate speech. If he would’ve stopped on his own, that would’ve been great. But he didn’t and kept his fear mongering rhetoric going on his death bed.

My opinion on Rush when he was alive was the same as it is in death. The world would be a better place if Rush Limbaugh wasn’t in it. And now he’s not. Good.

Gertner wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:50 pm
He's a 2nd term abortion. That's the only thing 2nd term about Trump.

You sound like a classy guy.

Interesting how when pro-abortion crusader Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, or Congressman John Lewis, there were far less vile comments posted from conservatives.

As previously mentioned, liberals only like free peach as long as they agree with it.

Gertner is "non political" and lives in the United States of Hate.
Did Ruth mock AIDS deaths, slut shame, say b.s like Michael J Fox exaggerates his Parkinson's?

Your comparisons are terrible.

Sluts should be praised?
Sluts are really none of anybody’s business except themselves and who they choose to be with. Personal choice and all.
Disagree. Especially if tax payer money is used for contraceptives and abortions. You have to keep Rush's views in context.
Last edited by PinkPanther69 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PinkPanther69

Post by PinkPanther69 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:13 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:08 pm
I just wanna say I have no issue with the praising of sluts. :)
Slut praising! HaHa.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Gertner wrote:
slut shame.
How exactly do you shame an un-married, twenty-something woman that testifies before Congress and on national television that she burns through an average of nine condoms a day?

I'd say that's pretty hard to do
When the hell did she find the to study and go to class?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Editorcj

Post by Editorcj » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:03 pm

Anyway, who will now pickup the mantle of white-middle class victimhood?

rugratsonline

Post by rugratsonline » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:21 pm

48125er wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:17 pm
if it wasnt for rush, I WILL give him credit for this, WJR would've been an arabic station in 1992...
Wasn't Rush on another station (WXYT?) as of 1992?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 pm

Editorcj wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:03 pm
Anyway, who will now pickup the mantle of white-middle class victimhood?
Hannity and Levin in some combination.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:26 pm

rugratsonline wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:21 pm
48125er wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:17 pm
if it wasnt for rush, I WILL give him credit for this, WJR would've been an arabic station in 1992...
Wasn't Rush on another station (WXYT?) as of 1992?
Indeed. Rush's show was heard on WXYT during the Chuck Fritz era and only moved over to WJR in March of 2000 during the transfer to an all sports format at WXYT under Infinity.

A side note and point of interest. The whole Tea Party movement was started at WXYT by the recently departed John McCulloch and Kevin Joyce when they got listeners to send tea bags to various members of congress.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:52 pm
Gertner wrote:
slut shame.
How exactly do you shame an un-married, twenty-something woman that testifies before Congress and on national television that she burns through an average of nine condoms a day?

I'd say that's pretty hard to do
When the hell did she find the to study and go to class?

And that's your business how?

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:36 pm

PinkPanther69 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:09 pm
Rate This wrote:
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Gertner wrote:
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Gertner wrote:

Gertner wrote:

Interesting how when pro-abortion crusader Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, or Congressman John Lewis, there were far less vile comments posted from conservatives.

As previously mentioned, liberals only like free peach as long as they agree with it.

Did Ruth mock AIDS deaths, slut shame, say b.s like Michael J Fox exaggerates his Parkinson's?

Sluts should be praised?
Sluts are really none of anybody’s business except themselves and who they choose to be with. Personal choice and all.
Disagree. Especially if tax payer money is used for contraceptives and abortions. You have to keep Rush's views in context.
And how much taxpayer money would be spent on raising all these children if they weren't aborted since the vast majority of these women do not have the means to care for these children. You're basically funding them until they turn 18.

Republicans like to judge people until they have to pay for it

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:03 pm

Gertner wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Can't cry victimhood here.

She willingly inserted herself in the political arena testifying in favor of certain inclusions in the highly controversial topic of ACA. She made statements that on their face don't add up. That makes her fair game for political commentary. Good, bad or indifferent.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:06 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:03 pm
Gertner wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Can't cry victimhood here.

She willingly inserted herself in the political arena testifying in favor of certain inclusions in the highly controversial topic of ACA. She made statements that on their face don't add up. That makes her fair game for political commentary. Good, bad or indifferent.
But a thrice married guy who indulged in some seedy things in his day is about the worst messenger ever...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:44 pm

While I could never stand the asshole, one story does stand out to me (longtime listeners may help with it), but during the 1992 election season, he went on air and claimed he would be voting for Bill Clinton (the reason why escapes me) and he had listeners calling in, some even in tears, BEGGING him to reconsider.

I also recall a guest spot he did in a Simpsons episode.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

PinkPanther69

Post by PinkPanther69 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Gertner wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:36 pm
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:09 pm
Rate This wrote:
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Gertner wrote:
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Gertner wrote:

Gertner wrote:

Sluts should be praised?
And how much taxpayer money would be spent on raising all these children if they weren't aborted since the vast majority of these women do not have the means to care for these children. You're basically funding them until they turn 18.

Republicans like to judge people until they have to pay for it
Ahhhh that's riiiiiight. Then don't spread your legs! How's that for personal responsibility?

You make it sound like an abortion is like simply taking your daily dump in the morning, or grabbing a 6-piece chicken McNuggets at the drive-thru.
Abortion-on-demand, partial birth abortion, infanticide (all strongly supported by "devout Catholic" Joe Biden) are hideous. Jim Harbaugh and Chuck Norris so eloquently pointed the obvious out recently.

Murdering your own perfectly healthy newborn is unconscionable. You guys value bamboo straws more than human life.

https://youtu.be/am756j3lBUM

Democrats live in the grey zone where everything and anything goes; hence, you be called too "black-and-white thinking" and "too rigid". God-forbid we have laws against murder. If I shoot my neighbor point blank in the head I go to jail; however, feel free to kill your perfectly healthy unborn human child simply because it's an inconvenience. Perhaps you found out it's a boy and you wanted a girl. Brown eyes and not blue?
And while you're at, it let's not even call it what IT IS!! Let's use euphemisms like "womens health care" and "womens reproductive rights" because calling it ABORTION is just too real.

Slut shaming? That is somehow worse than killing your own unborn human being?
Libs like to say it's "religious nuts" always trying to attack "abortion rights". Well I'm atheist so that shoots that theory out the window.

Same with gender identity nonsense. Simply declare you're a woman, and it is so!

Maybe the new pretty boy Grant Hermes on WDIV can do a truth police segment and decipher what is true and false. Too sad! I'd rather have Andrea Mitchel and Chuck Todd spoon feed me their version of "truth".
Thank goodness Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly have been outspoken about the truth in this country. I'm have no doubt when it's the Bill O'Reilly obit the same "dancing on the grave" antics from the left will continue. Someone should ask Joe Biden if he thinks Jesus is "pro choice for abortion" since Biden is such a "good Catholic" and does God have it all wrong?

Missing Rush already!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic