Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Limbaugh Has Died

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
lidoshuffle

Re: Limbaugh Has Died

Post by lidoshuffle » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:46 am
lidoshuffle wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:22 am
non-anon bob wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:49 pm
Gertner wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:06 am
An evil person who spent his entire adult life convincing his listeners to hate and fear anyone who looked or thought differently than they did is now unable to spew his hate speech. If he would’ve stopped on his own, that would’ve been great. But he didn’t and kept his fear mongering rhetoric going on his death bed.

My opinion on Rush when he was alive was the same as it is in death. The world would be a better place if Rush Limbaugh wasn’t in it. And now he’s not. Good.

I had a good laugh about it.
Amen, Gertner! Glad that the self-righteous racist and sexist is gone, unable to poison the minds of his listeners anymore. :lol
You mean political views and beliefs that you don't agree with, there, fixed it for you....
I don’t agree that the Earth is flat but you’re welcome to. Don’t expect me to respect that however. Sometimes a stupid line of thinking is exactly that. Stupid.
Again, all because you disagree with Limbaugh on politics, which of course makes you right on your views and opinions and anything Limbaugh politically believed in was wrong....correct?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:34 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:46 am
lidoshuffle wrote:
non-anon bob wrote:
Gertner wrote:
An evil person who spent his entire adult life convincing his listeners to hate and fear anyone who looked or thought differently than they did is now unable to spew his hate speech. If he would’ve stopped on his own, that would’ve been great. But he didn’t and kept his fear mongering rhetoric going on his death bed.

My opinion on Rush when he was alive was the same as it is in death. The world would be a better place if Rush Limbaugh wasn’t in it. And now he’s not. Good.

Amen, Gertner! Glad that the self-righteous racist and sexist is gone, unable to poison the minds of his listeners anymore. :lol
You mean political views and beliefs that you don't agree with, there, fixed it for you....
I don’t agree that the Earth is flat but you’re welcome to. Don’t expect me to respect that however. Sometimes a stupid line of thinking is exactly that. Stupid.
Again, all because you disagree with Limbaugh on politics, which of course makes you right on your views and opinions and anything Limbaugh politically believed in was wrong....correct?
Not everything. But his goal was to stir the pot and make money, not to convince people to come over to his side through well thought out and reasoned explanations.

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:17 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
non-anon bob wrote:
Gertner wrote:

Mocking people who died of Aids is not a political belief. It just makes you an asshole. What is it with you Republicans? I know grade 8 was hard for 75% of you, but can you at least read? Zero to do whether he's a Republican. Everything to do with how awful of a human being he was.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:26 pm

Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:17 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
non-anon bob wrote:
Gertner wrote:

Mocking people who died of Aids is not a political belief. It just makes you an asshole. What is it with you Republicans? I know grade 8 was hard for 75% of you, but can you at least read? Zero to do whether he's a Republican. Everything to do with how awful of a human being he was.
Oh, you assume I am a "Republican" ? You think I have an 8th grade education? You say all that, defending your insensitive comments on a man's passing, all because (again) YOU don't like his politics...I await your next name calling reply on how you are right and everyone else that you don't politically agree with are wrong....

PinkPanther69

Post by PinkPanther69 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Gertner wrote:

Gertner wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:50 pm
He's a 2nd term abortion. That's the only thing 2nd term about Trump.

You sound like a classy guy.

Interesting how when pro-abortion crusader Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, or Congressman John Lewis, there were far less vile comments posted from conservatives.

As previously mentioned, liberals only like free peach as long as they agree with it.

Gertner is "non political" and lives in the United States of Hate.

PinkPanther69

Post by PinkPanther69 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:44 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:49 am
I had comments about Limbaugh deleted or "deactivated" in the comment sections on WDIV's website, message telling me "your comment violates our terms of service, blah blah blah", yet many comments celebrating his death and personal attacks on Limbaugh were allowed to post.....funny how that works...
Ever since Devin Scillian went on his far-left political anti-Trump rant last year (and WDIV used the tirade in their promotions) I stopped watching.

NBC has the most far-left libs possible: Devin Scillian, Chuck Todd, Andrea Mitchel, Rachel Maddow, Al Roker, Lester Holt, and Mara MacDonald just to name a few.

PinkPanther69

Post by PinkPanther69 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:52 pm

Gertner wrote:

Same thing could be said of Rachel Maddow (and basically everyone on MSDNC). Except conservatives don't glee in the pain or death of others.

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Democrats are a bunch of whiny wimps who just look to get offended at every little thing

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:53 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:26 pm
Gertner wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
non-anon bob wrote:
Gertner wrote:

Oh, you assume I am a "Republican" ? You think I have an 8th grade education? You say all that, defending your insensitive comments on a man's passing, all because (again) YOU don't like his politics...I await your next name calling reply on how you are right and everyone else that you don't politically agree with are wrong....
When have I mentioned his politics once? Again, grade 8 was hard eh?

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:55 pm

PinkPanther69 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:38 pm
Gertner wrote:

Gertner wrote:

Interesting how when pro-abortion crusader Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, or Congressman John Lewis, there were far less vile comments posted from conservatives.

As previously mentioned, liberals only like free peach as long as they agree with it.

Did Ruth mock AIDS deaths, slut shame, say b.s like Michael J Fox exaggerates his Parkinson's?

Your comparisons are terrible.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:45 pm

Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:53 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:26 pm
Gertner wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
non-anon bob wrote:
Gertner wrote:

When have I mentioned his politics once? Again, grade 8 was hard eh?
You don't have to mention your politics, it shows, if you hated Limbaugh so much, why did you listen to his show? You seem to know an awful lot about him to have the opinion you have...

PinkPanther69

Post by PinkPanther69 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:50 pm

Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:52 pm
Democrats are a bunch of whiny wimps who just look to get offended at every little thing
Are you trying to fool us with this 3rd quarter Hail Mary?

PinkPanther69

Post by PinkPanther69 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:52 pm

Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:55 pm
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Gertner wrote:

Gertner wrote:

Did Ruth mock AIDS deaths, slut shame, say b.s like Michael J Fox exaggerates his Parkinson's?

Sluts should be praised?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:36 pm

PinkPanther69 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:52 pm
Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:55 pm
PinkPanther69 wrote:
Gertner wrote:

Gertner wrote:

Sluts should be praised?
Sluts are really none of anybody’s business except themselves and who they choose to be with. Personal choice and all.

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:06 pm

PinkPanther69 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:50 pm
Gertner wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:52 pm
Are you trying to fool us with this 3rd quarter Hail Mary?

Fool what? Am I wrong? I HATE listening to them play victim and cry/whine about every little damn thing. They spend so much time obsessing about Trump that they constantly overlook their own issues, including their holier than thou attitude.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic