Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sunday Late Sports Wrap Shows Gone?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
uncleb67

Sunday Late Sports Wrap Shows Gone?

Post by uncleb67 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:01 am

Haven’t really kept up much on comings and goings with sports programming since the COVID19 outbreak, but with the Lions starting up I noticed the WXYZ 7 Sports Cave and Sports Final Edition on WDIV are no longer listed on Sunday nights. Can’t say I remember the last time I watched either one, but were they cancelled or just put on hiatus during those quiet days of no sports?

SteveS

Re: Sunday Late Sports Wrap Shows Gone?

Post by SteveS » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:51 am

I assume they've been on hiatus though 7's 11pm newscast shows as being an hour tonight so if that is accurate maybe the second half will be sports.

G G

Re: Sunday Late Sports Wrap Shows Gone?

Post by G G » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:40 pm

There's no point in Detroit. This isn't the 90s where theres two competitive sports teams and a team with one of the best players at his position of all time.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic