Registrations in the queue through August 2 at 8:45a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
696lover
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by 696lover » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm

The July 23 noon show. Anchor Alicia explains that federal agents in Portland are what are causing all the trouble there and Trump is sending them to the D even though they are totally unneeded.

She then cuts to Darrien at the latest mass shooting, does a few fluff stories, and another 'too many murders in the D' story....

Then says "The White House Claims there is civil unrest" with the 'they are lying' tone and face, then cuts to the ABC story with all the civil unrest around the country.

She is good enough that she didn't look like a fool, but no way one of their scrub anchors could have pulled that off.

Either way, it was a new low for local political bias in reporting.

Nothing about Gabe pleading guilty, of course.



Rate This
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:39 pm

696lover wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm
The July 23 noon show. Anchor Alicia explains that federal agents in Portland are what are causing all the trouble there and Trump is sending them to the D even though they are totally unneeded.

She then cuts to Darrien at the latest mass shooting, does a few fluff stories, and another 'too many murders in the D' story....

Then says "The White House Claims there is civil unrest" with the 'they are lying' tone and face, then cuts to the ABC story with all the civil unrest around the country.

She is good enough that she didn't look like a fool, but no way one of their scrub anchors could have pulled that off.

Either way, it was a new low for local political bias in reporting.

Nothing about Gabe pleading guilty, of course.
Point to some civil unrest here. Not run of the mill murders. Protestors looting or rioting or burning things in Detroit.

Portland has been reignited by those forces showing up. City leadership and local clergy and activists were getting a handle on it and expected it to burn itself out in 2-3 days. Then the feds showed up and it flared right back up. Those are facts. Not hyperbole and not opinion. Witnesses on the ground as well as local officials tell a consistent story that the feds fucked this all up by coming in there like they did.
Last edited by Rate This on Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.



696lover
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by 696lover » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:39 pm
696lover wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm
The July 23 noon show. Anchor Alicia explains that federal agents in Portland are what are causing all the trouble there and Trump is sending them to the D even though they are totally unneeded.

She then cuts to Darrien at the latest mass shooting, does a few fluff stories, and another 'too many murders in the D' story....

Then says "The White House Claims there is civil unrest" with the 'they are lying' tone and face, then cuts to the ABC story with all the civil unrest around the country.

She is good enough that she didn't look like a fool, but no way one of their scrub anchors could have pulled that off.

Either way, it was a new low for local political bias in reporting.

Nothing about Gabe pleading guilty, of course.
Point to some civil unrest here. Not run of the mill murders. Protestors looting or rioting or burning things.
Besides the bangers running wild getting their pops off multiple times a night...

There is a group of whites who are blocking buses to keep black children from getting a public education.



Rate This
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:45 pm

696lover wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:42 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:39 pm
696lover wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm
The July 23 noon show. Anchor Alicia explains that federal agents in Portland are what are causing all the trouble there and Trump is sending them to the D even though they are totally unneeded.

She then cuts to Darrien at the latest mass shooting, does a few fluff stories, and another 'too many murders in the D' story....

Then says "The White House Claims there is civil unrest" with the 'they are lying' tone and face, then cuts to the ABC story with all the civil unrest around the country.

She is good enough that she didn't look like a fool, but no way one of their scrub anchors could have pulled that off.

Either way, it was a new low for local political bias in reporting.

Nothing about Gabe pleading guilty, of course.
Point to some civil unrest here. Not run of the mill murders. Protestors looting or rioting or burning things.
Besides the bangers running wild getting their pops off multiple times a night...

There is a group of whites who are blocking buses to keep black children from getting a public education.
That’s not something that warrants federal officers. There have been arrests at that protest and DPD has a handle on it. Gangbangers doing what they do is normal in Detroit. Duggan and Craig both told Trump and Co. to stay out as the fed officers were not needed For any sort of civil unrest control. Trump is therefore sending them anyways. It’s a powder keg waiting to happen. After 2 months of keeping the peace we’ll see if it blows. If it does the only people that will have egg on their face are the feds.



User avatar
Vic Doucette
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:06 am
Location: Metro Detroit

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by Vic Doucette » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:58 pm

He also wants to send troops to Detroit. I was born there and have lived in the city or within less than 4 miles of its northern border for all but about 10 of my 64 years.
There's been no arson. There's been no looting. The property damage has involved graffiti and a couple of broken windows. All of this was handled by the DPD without outside assistance of any sort. Why do we need federal troops sent here?


Support The Miracle League of Michigan -- because EVERY child deserves the chance to play baseball!
Visit www.michiganmiracle.org

696lover
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by 696lover » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:03 pm

All the four eight two oh die gangsters were taken down by the federal agents. Because, as it turns out, the entire Detroit Police narcotics section was dirty. Also the sex trafficking hotel (I assume because the DPD was dirty then, too).

The DPD legal deputy chief was arrested by the feds, because she was dirty.

Gabe? Dirty. Feds had to do it

The mayor must be sweating, because Kym and Dana covered for him on the FOIA crime and forcing funds to his girlfriend's 'charity', but the federal agents are not in the same state party he is.
Last edited by 696lover on Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Rate This
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:58 pm
He also wants to send troops to Detroit. I was born there and have lived in the city or within less than 4 miles of its northern border for all but about 10 of my 64 years.
There's been no arson. There's been no looting. The property damage has involved graffiti and a couple of broken windows. All of this was handled by the DPD without outside assistance of any sort. Why do we need federal troops sent here?
Kabuki theater.



Rate This
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:06 pm

696lover wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:03 pm
All the four eight two oh die gangsters were taken down by the federal agents. Because, as it turns out, the entire Detroit Police narcotics section was dirty. Also the sex trafficking hotel (I assume because the DPD was dirty then, too).

The DPD legal deputy chief was arrested by the feds, because she was dirty.

Gabe? Dirty. Feds had to do it

The mayor must be sweating, because Kym and Dana covered for him on the FOIA crime and forcing funds to his girlfriend's 'charity', but the federal agents are not in the state state party he is.
Oh give it a rest. They are being sent here because of supposed civil unrest and looting and rioting and out of control protests. Not the normal stuff other agents (not the Portland squad type) are already here for. They are unwanted, unneeded and unwarranted. Trump is just trying to flex his muscles. He will end his chances of winning Michigan if the feds are the spark that starts something.



km1125
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:51 pm

696lover wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm
The July 23 noon show. Anchor Alicia explains that federal agents in Portland are what are causing all the trouble there and Trump is sending them to the D even though they are totally unneeded.

She then cuts to Darrien at the latest mass shooting, does a few fluff stories, and another 'too many murders in the D' story....

Then says "The White House Claims there is civil unrest" with the 'they are lying' tone and face, then cuts to the ABC story with all the civil unrest around the country.

She is good enough that she didn't look like a fool, but no way one of their scrub anchors could have pulled that off.

Either way, it was a new low for local political bias in reporting.

Nothing about Gabe pleading guilty, of course.
I don't remember if it was her, but one of the anchors is referring to the federal folks as "federal troops" instead of officers. Are they subliminally trying to suggest military?



Rate This
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:23 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:51 pm
696lover wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm
The July 23 noon show. Anchor Alicia explains that federal agents in Portland are what are causing all the trouble there and Trump is sending them to the D even though they are totally unneeded.

She then cuts to Darrien at the latest mass shooting, does a few fluff stories, and another 'too many murders in the D' story....

Then says "The White House Claims there is civil unrest" with the 'they are lying' tone and face, then cuts to the ABC story with all the civil unrest around the country.

She is good enough that she didn't look like a fool, but no way one of their scrub anchors could have pulled that off.

Either way, it was a new low for local political bias in reporting.

Nothing about Gabe pleading guilty, of course.
I don't remember if it was her, but one of the anchors is referring to the federal folks as "federal troops" instead of officers. Are they subliminally trying to suggest military?
I think the federal officers have that covered with the fatigues and military grade rifles...



User avatar
craig11152
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by craig11152 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:39 pm
Portland has been reignited by those forces showing up. City leadership and local clergy and activists were getting a handle on it and expected it to burn itself out in 2-3 days.
That is a rather absurd assumption. The thing is local news media gives a running daily account of events. Nightly video is available on YouTube, Twitter, TicToc . I won't argue that the feds upped the ante and gave the protesters a new target to hate but there is no way that thing was going to end in 2-3 days.


I no longer directly engage trolls

User avatar
SolarMax
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:59 pm
Location: 313

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by SolarMax » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:36 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:51 pm
I don't remember if it was her, but one of the anchors is referring to the federal folks as "federal troops" instead of officers. Are they subliminally trying to suggest military?
You seriously think this is just "subliminal suggestion?" Of course it's military, no ambiguity about it. And they're not federal "folks."
Generally, "officers" are identifiable as such, with badges and "DEA" "FBI" etc. on their backs, and not camo-clad in battle fatigues. The tRump brownshirts are deployed to politically terrorize and occupy "Democrat" cities. Don't be surprised it they station themselves outside polling locations.



R Bedell
Posts: 925
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by R Bedell » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:38 pm

RT:

Back on Fantasy Island again ??



R Bedell
Posts: 925
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by R Bedell » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:39 pm

The tRump brownshirts are deployed to politically terrorize and occupy "Democrat" cities. Don't be surprised it they station themselves outside polling locations.

LMAO, typical DNC Talking Points.


Image



Lucky615
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
Location: 48195

Re: 7 news hits a new low with the political bias

Post by Lucky615 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:46 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:38 pm
RT:

Back on Fantasy Island again ??
You have to forgive RT he’s over working on the Buzzboard lately. He’s tired and doesn’t realize what he says. Jesus Christ give RT a break he does at least 50 posts a day at 40 seconds a post.


On November 4th President Trump will tell Joe Biden “You’re Fired”.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic