Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

For the WXYZ and WJBK graphics for its show promotion

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 7620

For the WXYZ and WJBK graphics for its show promotion

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Instead of using the same blue background graphics like other Scripps stations use, why not use the same graphics as ABC uses, much like they did in the early 2000s and around 2008? I think it suits the station better.

As for Fox 2, use the same background graphics that are used for its newscasts? I think it would be way better than what they use now. Also, use the Fox 2 logo that includes the lights around the ‘2’, along with the Fox logo.

A much better look for both.

Rate This

Re: For the WXYZ and WJBK graphics for its show promotion

Post by Rate This » Wed May 13, 2020 12:48 pm

CircleWXYZ wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 12:42 pm
Instead of using the same blue background graphics like other Scripps stations use, why not use the same graphics as ABC uses, much like they did in the early 2000s and around 2008? I think it suits the station better.

As for Fox 2, use the same background graphics that are used for its newscasts? I think it would be way better than what they use now. Also, use the Fox 2 logo that includes the lights around the ‘2’, along with the Fox logo.

A much better look for both.
The era of individual graphics like that ended in the last recession unfortunately... I think the blue looks good.. especially with the circle 7 in the background... that’s similar to what they did in the 2000’s.

Deleted User 7620

Re: For the WXYZ and WJBK graphics for its show promotion

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:47 pm

I’m not sure if all the Fox O&Os use the same background graphics. I know WJBK uses the same background graphics as KTVU, but I’m not sure about the other Fox owned stations.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic