Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gretchen the Media Queen

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
TC Talks

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:04 pm
696lover wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:44 pm
I got five dollars that says she still locks down the economy until November and blocks the rallies, in hopes of an appointment to the Sixth Circuit or H&HS Secretary
I don't think she'll have much value to Trump in his second term.
:rollin I love the blind supporting comment. Which one of his Klan rallies will you attend mask off?

NY Times today...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

armchair pd

Post by armchair pd » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:46 am

696lover wrote:
I got five dollars that says she still locks down the economy until November and blocks the rallies, in hopes of an appointment to the Sixth Circuit or H&HS Secretary
I've got 10 that says a lot of people will ignore the next lockdown.

Because it's coming.

Well, for us it is. Not for Wretch.

She can be ass to elbows will rio..er protesters, go boating and sling coneys, but we better get our asses inside at the most beautiful time of the year because we're not doing our part and spreading death :roll:

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:45 am

armchair pd wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:46 am
696lover wrote:

Because it's coming.

She can be ass to elbows will rio..er protesters, go boating and sling coneys, but we better get our asses inside at the most beautiful time of the year because we're not doing our part and spreading death :roll:
Maybe that bitch of a Governor will contact the virus and will have to step down as Governor and we won’t have to recall her ass. :lol

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:52 am

It won't happen. A virus couldn't survive in that the toxic environment.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:54 am

armchair pd wrote:
696lover wrote:

Because it's coming.

There were riots in Detroit? We must have all missed those.. did they loot anything? Any buildings burn down? Bueller?

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:05 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:54 am
armchair pd wrote:
696lover wrote:

Because it's coming.

There were riots in Detroit? We must have all missed those.. did they loot anything? Any buildings burn down? Bueller?
You’re an idiot.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:06 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:05 am
Rate This wrote:
armchair pd wrote:
696lover wrote:

Because it's coming.

You’re an idiot.
Read what he said... It should make sense unless you are the idiot. I’ll spell it out slowly if you still don’t get it.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:11 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:06 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
armchair pd wrote:
696lover wrote:

Because it's coming.

You’re an idiot.
Read what he said... It should make sense unless you are the idiot.
You must be having a Joe Biden moment. There was some damage earlier when the protesters started about the first couple of days but Craig took action and stopped it. Go see a doctor for your illness.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:33 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:11 am
Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
armchair pd wrote:
696lover wrote:

Because it's coming.

You’re an idiot.
You must be having a Joe Biden moment. There was some damage earlier when the protesters started about the first couple of days but Craig took action and stopped it. Go see a doctor for your illness.
They damaged a police car and did some graffiti... he’s making it sound like the place was Minneapolis and the folks the day she knelt there in Detroit were rioters. This was all many days after any supposed “riots”... at that point they were very clearly protesters and not rioters as he was trying to claim while simultaneously adding in a “but we can’t call them rioters!” Reference...

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:47 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:33 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:11 am
Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
armchair pd wrote:
696lover wrote:

Because it's coming.

You’re an idiot.
They damaged a police car and did some graffiti... he’s making it sound like the place was Minneapolis and the folks the day she knelt there in Detroit were rioters. This was all many days after any supposed “riots”... at that point they were very clearly protesters and not rioters as he was trying to claim while simultaneously adding in a “but we can’t call them rioters!” Reference...
Yes, they damaged a police car a riotous act Einstein(Biden).They were rioting.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:51 am

armchair pd wrote:
696lover wrote:

Because it's coming.

You can go to a massage parlor and get a fucky-sucky but you can’t go to a gym and get a work out. Gretchen has her head up her ass.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:11 am

But there was no rioting going on the day she was there or for any of the days surrounding it. There was an issue on the first night but that’s it and relatively speaking it was quite minor.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:31 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:11 am
But there was no rioting going on the day she was there or for any of the days surrounding it. There was an issue on the first night but that’s it and relatively speaking it was quite minor.
Of course not on the day Queen Gretchen was there. Minor or major there was still rioting.

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:49 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:31 am
Of course not on the day Queen Gretchen was there. Minor or major there was still rioting.
Oh puh-lease. Put the hyperbole machine on pause.

Number of arrests and charges made for rioting: Zero

What actually happened in Detroit was some agitators mixed in with protesters and everyone got a bit overzealous in their posturing, especially the police. Luckily, there were enough level-headed protestors to drive away the agitators, with the help of the police, to stop what might have been much worse. To label that as a riot is beyond ridiculous.

The story in Grand Rapids was much different.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:09 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:09 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:04 pm
696lover wrote:
I don't think she'll have much value to Trump in his second term.
:rollin I love the blind supporting comment. Which one of his Klan rallies will you attend mask off?

NY Times today...
Look at this triggered vicDUMB.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic