Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gretchen the Media Queen

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
JLesinski

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by JLesinski » Thu May 21, 2020 11:45 pm

Whitmer: We believe it is safe enough to ease restrictions.
Also Whitmer: STAY THE FUCK HOME!!!!!!!!

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri May 22, 2020 12:17 am

I'm not surprised that the stay at home order will be extended come on the supreme court of Michigan make that ruling to end the stay at home order.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

JD

Post by JD » Fri May 22, 2020 1:05 am

Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:47 pm
JD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm
The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.
She hasn't done shit. Look at larger states like Texas and Florida with larger populations. Those states have much better leadership.
Numbers don't lie. While the rest of the country is on an uptick for COVID-19 numbers, Michigan is lowering. Florida fires scientists for not manipulating numbers... while Whitmer saves lives.

Florida had another 1,200 cases yesterday, Michigan had 501. Florida will overtake Michigan's COVID-19 toll in a matter of days... and that's with Florida suppressing numbers and with Florida being a heavy on tourism, it's pretty likely many got the virus in Florida and went elsewhere with it (we've all seen the spring breaker videos).

Whitmer's saving lives.

[color=#FF0000]______________________
...just trying to be,
JD

[size=75][i]"I'm the quickest of the slow learners!"
- Mike Teutul -[/i][/size][/color]

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Fri May 22, 2020 6:25 am

JD wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:05 am
Matt wrote:
JD wrote:
The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.
She hasn't done shit. Look at larger states like Texas and Florida with larger populations. Those states have much better leadership.
Numbers don't lie. While the rest of the country is on an uptick for COVID-19 numbers, Michigan is lowering. Florida fires scientists for not manipulating numbers... while Whitmer saves lives.

Florida had another 1,200 cases yesterday, Michigan had 501. Florida will overtake Michigan's COVID-19 toll in a matter of days... and that's with Florida suppressing numbers and with Florida being a heavy on tourism, it's pretty likely many got the virus in Florida and went elsewhere with it (we've all seen the spring breaker videos).

Whitmer's saving lives.

Florida has about 3 times the population that Michigan has so your "MORE CASES!" argument is weak. And your assertion that people got the virus there and took it elsewhere is pure speculation with no factual evidence to back it.

armchair pd

Post by armchair pd » Fri May 22, 2020 9:20 am

JD wrote:
Matt wrote:
JD wrote:

Whitmer's saving lives.

More testing=more cases.
The 1200 'new' cases' in Florida weren't all 'new'.
Many of the daily numbers are sensationalism, shocking I know, and are for the most part a money gra...I mean 'backlogged' from days or even weeks ago, as was the case in Florida. It wasn't a ONE DAY SPIKE!! Never let facts get in the way of a scary headline. :lol
The numbers that matter are hospitalizations. They're down nationwide. Bigtime.
Locking down the healthy is pointless now.
Last edited by armchair pd on Fri May 22, 2020 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:29 am

Daenerys wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:35 pm
Hilarious that supporters of an obese slob that wears orange makeup, diapers, a girdle and lifts in his shoes and has the intelligence of a toddler are criticizing someone else's appearance.
Oh, of course, the only reason why we’re criticizing Whitmer is because we love Trump?
What a stupid assumption.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:46 am

JD wrote:
Matt wrote:
JD wrote:

Whitmer's saving lives.

The numbers are less in Florida you fucking idiot. They have a much larger population than Michigan and less

Michigan has around 53,500 cases and 5100 deaths.

Florida has around 48,000 cases and 2100 deaths. Though the number of cases is increasing, because of more widespread testing, the death toll remains low.

More cases does not mean more transmission, moron. It means better testing. Get it?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 22, 2020 10:52 am

And we have test rates on the low end of things when you compare them to other developed countries...

SixPlusOne

Post by SixPlusOne » Fri May 22, 2020 1:08 pm

696lover wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:08 am
...the nursing home thing may stick to Gretchen, unless the media can double down and cover for her. But unless they do a great job, I think her chances at VP just went way down.
Courtesy: Dailywire

Detroit Police Make Arrest After Horrifying Video Emerges Of Elderly Man Beaten At Nursing Home.
Governor Gretchen Whitmer Silent.

"Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer has not made any statements about the horrifying attack despite the fact that the video appears to have circulated widely online since early this week. The Daily Wire contacted Whitmer’s chief of staff, but did not receive an immediate response. However, Whitmer, who is reportedly being considered as a potential vice president pick for presumptive Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, has had time to go get custom political t-shirts to promote herself on Comedy Central."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/detroit- ... mer-silent

Courtesy: Detroit Free Press

Builders Say Whitmer's Work Rules Unconstitutional, Asks Court To Throw Them Out

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 242849002/

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 22, 2020 1:12 pm

SixPlusOne wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:08 pm
696lover wrote:
...the nursing home thing may stick to Gretchen, unless the media can double down and cover for her. But unless they do a great job, I think her chances at VP just went way down.

Detroit Police Make Arrest After Horrifying Video Emerges Of Elderly Man Beaten At Nursing Home.

"Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer has not made any statements about the horrifying attack despite the fact that the video appears to have circulated widely online since early this week. The Daily Wire contacted Whitmer’s chief of staff, but did not receive an immediate response. However, Whitmer, who is reportedly being considered as a potential vice president pick for presumptive Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, has had time to go get custom political t-shirts to promote herself on Comedy Central."

Builders Say Whitmer's Work Rules Unconstitutional, Asks Court To Throw Them Out

What exactly would you like her to say about it? That’s pretty stupid...

SixPlusOne

Post by SixPlusOne » Fri May 22, 2020 7:07 pm

SixPlusOne wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:07 pm
Just heard on the radio that another short term stay at home order is coming despite the easing of these restrictions.
Courtesy: The Detroit News

Whitmer Extends Stay-At-Home Order Through June 12

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 247671002/

696lover

Post by 696lover » Fri May 22, 2020 7:26 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:12 pm
SixPlusOne wrote:
696lover wrote:

Whitmer gave the order to house people with the virus in nursing homes. He had the virus. So he was placed in the home. Where he beat the elderly white man for lying on the bed and beat the even older white woman for not 'sucking his dick' as he said on his channel when he posted the beatings. This is a direct result of Whitmer's policies.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 22, 2020 8:03 pm

696lover wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:26 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:12 pm
SixPlusOne wrote:
696lover wrote:

Whitmer gave the order to house people with the virus in nursing homes. He had the virus. So he was placed in the home. Where he beat the elderly white man for lying on the bed and beat the even older white woman for not 'sucking his dick' as he said on his channel when he posted the beatings. This is a direct result of Whitmer's policies.
So you’re trying to argue that absent those policies this person would “never have harmed another soul so long as he lived so help me god?”

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:16 am

If the rumors are true and Whitmer actually opened up the northern part of the state so she could, in fact, throw a graduation party for her daughter, she should resign.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 23, 2020 10:46 am

radiodoc wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:16 am
If the rumors are true and Whitmer actually opened up the northern part of the state so she could, in fact, throw a graduation party for her daughter, she should resign.
Or answer for why the whole gd state isn't open...

Where have you heard that?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic