Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden is 110% innocent

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:03 pm

Innocent of intelligence? SURE!!!

lovinlife101

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 07, 2020 7:06 pm

696lover wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:17 pm
I caught the "Biden is innocent" package and local buff today on the noon shows.

I know the last decade or so TV news has been fighting back against cable talk by being strongly pro or anti something in their news presentation slant. Lately the Orange Man Bad stuff had moved the needle from slanted reporting all the way to basically editorials read by anchors and reporters.

Even with that said, the coverage today was the worst I have ever seen. There were the 20 second attacks on trump--as you would expect--but they dragged the woman hard and pumped Biden badly. I have seen less propaganda about Putin on RT.

After the 16 election and the email hacks it came out that every national political reporter was working for Hillary's camp, but this was every single level of news down to a scrub reporter at a number 14 market getting in formation and chanting the Biden canned talking points.

I don't see how broadcast TV survives becoming straight propaganda with little connection to factual reporting
You’re almost right. Biden is 110% IGNORANT!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic