Registrations in the queue through July 3 at 8:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 3904
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:15 am

Gretchen Whitmer needs to be on 24 hour video surveillance to demonstrate to her constituents that she is willing, along with her entire household, to be subject to all the deprivations that we are. No hair stylist. No lawn care from outside. No in-house help. No income.
You raise a great point. Would indeed to be interesting to see if she's practicing what she's preaching! Like most politicians, she is probably a hypocrite.


Caroline Beasley is ruining WRIF. What a bitch!!!

Rate This
Posts: 3102
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:32 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:15 am
Gretchen Whitmer needs to be on 24 hour video surveillance to demonstrate to her constituents that she is willing, along with her entire household, to be subject to all the deprivations that we are. No hair stylist. No lawn care from outside. No in-house help. No income.
You raise a great point. Would indeed to be interesting to see if she's practicing what she's preaching! Like most politicians, she is probably a hypocrite.
I highly doubt anybody anywhere expects 100% compliance for 100% of the time...



lovinlife101
Posts: 4621
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:44 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:32 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:15 am
Gretchen Whitmer needs to be on 24 hour video surveillance to demonstrate to her constituents that she is willing, along with her entire household, to be subject to all the deprivations that we are. No hair stylist. No lawn care from outside. No in-house help. No income.
You raise a great point. Would indeed to be interesting to see if she's practicing what she's preaching! Like most politicians, she is probably a hypocrite.
I highly doubt anybody anywhere expects 100% compliance for 100% of the time...
Oh, but Turkeytop does.

Even though cops across the state are saying not to tattle tale on your neighbors, people like Turkeytop are praising the narcs and the TV stations publicizing them.



brianp48093
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by brianp48093 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:59 pm

Fuck it. U need landscaping stuff, drive to Ohio and stock up. If Michigan doesn’t want the revenue, give it to Ohio. It will be just like back in the day for fireworks. Nice simple drive (at least for southeast Michigan) Nothing wrong with a road trip...nothing else to do.

As far as traveling to a second home...fuck that DemocRAT bitch. I’m heading up to my cabin later today for a couple days. Oh and by the way, I’ll be riding the RZR and the quads. Business as usual. Don't like it? Fuck you.

As much as Warren's mayor is a doucheknob I'll give him props for NOT enforcing landscapers working in the city. Roseville isn't enforcing either. Soon enough, more cities will follow.

It's a sanitation issue. Tall Grass attracts mice, rats, mosquitoes etc. Not only that, who the hell wants their neighborhood to look like Detoilet?

Open everything up. You know the risks. If you're old, sick, etc YOU STAY IN QUARANTINE. WHY should the majority of the population have to be inconvenienced??? Enough is enough. I'm sure there's lots of people that don't live with susceptible people. They live alone. They both had it. They don't go to their elderly relatives house. I've been doing everything I've done all along. This quarantine means nothing me.

I had Covid 19. Very mild symptoms. I cut my fucking grass while "sick" it was a breeze. I've been much much sick before with regular flu.

If you are old, susceptible etc STAY AT HOME AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Let people that recovered GET BACK TO WORK.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4621
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:32 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:59 pm
Fuck it. U need landscaping stuff, drive to Ohio and stock up. If Michigan doesn’t want the revenue, give it to Ohio. It will be just like back in the day for fireworks. Nice simple drive (at least for southeast Michigan) Nothing wrong with a road trip...nothing else to do.

As far as traveling to a second home...fuck that DemocRAT bitch. I’m heading up to my cabin later today for a couple days. Oh and by the way, I’ll be riding the RZR and the quads. Business as usual. Don't like it? Fuck you.

As much as Warren's mayor is a doucheknob I'll give him props for NOT enforcing landscapers working in the city. Roseville isn't enforcing either. Soon enough, more cities will follow.

It's a sanitation issue. Tall Grass attracts mice, rats, mosquitoes etc. Not only that, who the hell wants their neighborhood to look like Detoilet?

Open everything up. You know the risks. If you're old, sick, etc YOU STAY IN QUARANTINE. WHY should the majority of the population have to be inconvenienced??? Enough is enough. I'm sure there's lots of people that don't live with susceptible people. They live alone. They both had it. They don't go to their elderly relatives house. I've been doing everything I've done all along. This quarantine means nothing me.

I had Covid 19. Very mild symptoms. I cut my fucking grass while "sick" it was a breeze. I've been much much sick before with regular flu.

If you are old, susceptible etc STAY AT HOME AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Let people that recovered GET BACK TO WORK.
I don’t know if I’ve ever agreed with something more in my life.



Rate This
Posts: 3102
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:46 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:59 pm
Fuck it. U need landscaping stuff, drive to Ohio and stock up. If Michigan doesn’t want the revenue, give it to Ohio. It will be just like back in the day for fireworks. Nice simple drive (at least for southeast Michigan) Nothing wrong with a road trip...nothing else to do.

As far as traveling to a second home...fuck that DemocRAT bitch. I’m heading up to my cabin later today for a couple days. Oh and by the way, I’ll be riding the RZR and the quads. Business as usual. Don't like it? Fuck you.

As much as Warren's mayor is a doucheknob I'll give him props for NOT enforcing landscapers working in the city. Roseville isn't enforcing either. Soon enough, more cities will follow.

It's a sanitation issue. Tall Grass attracts mice, rats, mosquitoes etc. Not only that, who the hell wants their neighborhood to look like Detoilet?

Open everything up. You know the risks. If you're old, sick, etc YOU STAY IN QUARANTINE. WHY should the majority of the population have to be inconvenienced??? Enough is enough. I'm sure there's lots of people that don't live with susceptible people. They live alone. They both had it. They don't go to their elderly relatives house. I've been doing everything I've done all along. This quarantine means nothing me.

I had Covid 19. Very mild symptoms. I cut my fucking grass while "sick" it was a breeze. I've been much much sick before with regular flu.

If you are old, susceptible etc STAY AT HOME AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Let people that recovered GET BACK TO WORK.
Don’t hold back... please... you really should just let it all out... tell us how you really feel...



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:47 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:59 pm
Fuck it. U need landscaping stuff, drive to Ohio and stock up. If Michigan doesn’t want the revenue, give it to Ohio. It will be just like back in the day for fireworks. Nice simple drive (at least for southeast Michigan) Nothing wrong with a road trip...nothing else to do.

As far as traveling to a second home...fuck that DemocRAT bitch. I’m heading up to my cabin later today for a couple days. Oh and by the way, I’ll be riding the RZR and the quads. Business as usual. Don't like it? Fuck you.

As much as Warren's mayor is a doucheknob I'll give him props for NOT enforcing landscapers working in the city. Roseville isn't enforcing either. Soon enough, more cities will follow.

It's a sanitation issue. Tall Grass attracts mice, rats, mosquitoes etc. Not only that, who the hell wants their neighborhood to look like Detoilet?

Open everything up. You know the risks. If you're old, sick, etc YOU STAY IN QUARANTINE. WHY should the majority of the population have to be inconvenienced??? Enough is enough. I'm sure there's lots of people that don't live with susceptible people. They live alone. They both had it. They don't go to their elderly relatives house. I've been doing everything I've done all along. This quarantine means nothing me.

I had Covid 19. Very mild symptoms. I cut my fucking grass while "sick" it was a breeze. I've been much much sick before with regular flu.

If you are old, susceptible etc STAY AT HOME AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Let people that recovered GET BACK TO WORK.
What symptoms did you have?


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

brianp48093
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by brianp48093 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:11 pm

I had a slight fever. Headache, body aches, loss of taste and smell. Slight cough. It felt like a very mild flu.

I 100% had it. My girlfriend and I shared a joint (and body fluids) a few times a week before And a day before she got sick. She got a test and was positive. She got a test because her Dr insisted it was necessary due to asthma and some other health ailment.

Her symptoms never got bad and was only a little worse than mine. Hell, we got together while sick and had a beer and some smoke.

NO BIG DEAL.

We are now fully recovered. WHY can’t we go back to work?? Get anyone who recovered back to work...any little bit helps the economy come back. No. Instead, our Governor is more concerned about stopping people from doing home improvements on inside and outside of YOUR HOME. What about people that have a garden? Grow their own vegetables and fruit. They now can’t buy seeds. So fucking stupid and short sighted.



Rate This
Posts: 3102
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:56 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:11 pm
I had a slight fever. Headache, body aches, loss of taste and smell. Slight cough. It felt like a very mild flu.

I 100% had it. My girlfriend and I shared a joint (and body fluids) a few times a week before And a day before she got sick. She got a test and was positive. She got a test because her Dr insisted it was necessary due to asthma and some other health ailment.

Her symptoms never got bad and was only a little worse than mine. Hell, we got together while sick and had a beer and some smoke.

NO BIG DEAL.

We are now fully recovered. WHY can’t we go back to work?? Get anyone who recovered back to work...any little bit helps the economy come back. No. Instead, our Governor is more concerned about stopping people from doing home improvements on inside and outside of YOUR HOME. What about people that have a garden? Grow their own vegetables and fruit. They now can’t buy seeds. So fucking stupid and short sighted.
If we had testing to medically certify you as recovered with a signed letter that might be doable. I’m not sure we have the ability to roll that out large as scale. Congregating at the store in large groups to buy the supplies is the problem with the garden centers being open. It’s 3 weeks. We’ll all survive. You guys make it sound like this Sort of restriction for a pandemic that has never happened before...



selurzam
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by selurzam » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:50 pm

I have never heard such ignorant viewpoints in my life. Too bad Covid didn't take you. You seem so cavalier about it.

As I've said before, I have a PhD in molecular cell bio. And there is no way to know what the immunity built up from this is. The reason she doesn't want people traveling is because the health systems out state don't have any capacity. They're hillbillies.

Michigan has the 3rd most cases in the country. Wayne County has more cases than most entire states.

You morons who ignore these orders are why we'll be locked down until September. Go fuck yourselves.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4621
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:07 pm

selurzam wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:50 pm
I have never heard such ignorant viewpoints in my life. Too bad Covid didn't take you. You seem so cavalier about it.

As I've said before, I have a PhD in molecular cell bio. And there is no way to know what the immunity built up from this is. The reason she doesn't want people traveling is because the health systems out state don't have any capacity. They're hillbillies.

Michigan has the 3rd most cases in the country. Wayne County has more cases than most entire states.

You morons who ignore these orders are why we'll be locked down until September. Go fuck yourselves.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll play through.



User avatar
lidoshuffle
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:49 pm

selurzam wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:50 pm
I have never heard such ignorant viewpoints in my life. Too bad Covid didn't take you. You seem so cavalier about it.

As I've said before, I have a PhD in molecular cell bio. And there is no way to know what the immunity built up from this is. The reason she doesn't want people traveling is because the health systems out state don't have any capacity. They're hillbillies.

Michigan has the 3rd most cases in the country. Wayne County has more cases than most entire states.

You morons who ignore these orders are why we'll be locked down until September. Go fuck yourselves.
You know who the morons are?? The upstanding citizens of Detroit, where it is the epicenter of that virus, no one is practicing any social distancing (Niece is a RN at Receiving), no doubt Half-Whitmer based her decision to extend the stay at home order on that alone...



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 779
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:27 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:11 pm
I 100% had it. My girlfriend and I shared a joint (and body fluids) a few times a week before And a day before she got sick. She got a test and was positive. She got a test because her Dr insisted it was necessary due to asthma and some other health ailment.
Congratulations on not killing your girlfriend. You're quite a catch for any young lady...



lovinlife101
Posts: 4621
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:38 pm

selurzam wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:50 pm
I have never heard such ignorant viewpoints in my life. Too bad Covid didn't take you. You seem so cavalier about it.

As I've said before, I have a PhD in molecular cell bio. And there is no way to know what the immunity built up from this is. The reason she doesn't want people traveling is because the health systems out state don't have any capacity. They're hillbillies.

Michigan has the 3rd most cases in the country. Wayne County has more cases than most entire states.

You morons who ignore these orders are why we'll be locked down until September. Go fuck yourselves.
You should have taken courses in civility. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth? I know I do.



selurzam
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Re: SHAME ON YOU, LOCAL 4

Post by selurzam » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:41 pm

You kiss my mom with my mouth?



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic