Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Media doing social separation

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Rate This

Re: Media doing social separation

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:23 pm

proxima3 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:25 pm
I work at Kroger and the place was packed. How is that safer than going up north or golfing?
The Kroger I was at today they were keeping a head count And making us wait at the door... it was hard to get elbow to elbow with anybody else in there... I would not have called it packed.

proxima3

Post by proxima3 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:57 pm

Westland Kroger, Merriman & Mixchigan. Six feet social distancing is just lip service here. Especially in the meat department.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:31 pm

proxima3 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:57 pm
Westland Kroger, Merriman & Mixchigan. Six feet social distancing is just lip service here. Especially in the meat department.
It was working fine at Merriman and Cherry Hill yesterday... that Merriman and Michigan store is a dump.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:18 pm

jsf wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:12 am
audiophile wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:25 am
FOX 2 did ask the governor some tough questions about her EO today. They didn't press her too hard but for her enough to fell the pressure. Good job!

They also had a decent Fox Business segment from Chicago that was how it's a great time to plant a garden or rebuild a kitchen that you always wanted to get to.

Oh wait OUR governor banned that!!! What a dummkopf.
I heard her say you can't go up north because you might have to stop for gas or to get something to eat. I wonder how we are supposed to get gas down here and use a drive thru that's different from up north.She also said greenhouses are not to open and I saw one this morning that was packed with people buying Easter flowers. No rhyme no reason, and some people thought our last Gov was a nerd!
Again, good job Fox 2:
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/triump ... ay-service

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

65memories

Post by 65memories » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:23 am

Just had three friends due from this virus. The more the Governor can convince people to stay home and not take unnecessary trips, the better we will be as a society. However, some people will never listen, especially to experts. They will make decisions based on their hunches. Sad.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic