Registrations in the queue through May 27 at 7:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

That moron Kevra...

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
km1125
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

That moron Kevra...

Post by km1125 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 am

Looks like Kevra is on a "climate change" bent with his latest special about the "rising lake levels" being caused by climate change. The levels have been high in the 70's and 80's and were also very low in the 30's and 2010's.

What an idiot. Not only is he creepy, but he's stupid too.



Rate This
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:06 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 am
Looks like Kevra is on a "climate change" bent with his latest special about the "rising lake levels" being caused by climate change. The levels have been high in the 70's and 80's and were also very low in the 30's and 2010's.

What an idiot. Not only is he creepy, but he's stupid too.
We need more data before defining that one way or the other. That said they were at record lows and now they are at record highs.



jsf
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 am
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by jsf » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm

I don't remember any "Climate Change " talk when the Great Lakes levels were down a few years ago and it was hard to get your boat into some harbors. Must not have been PC.



km1125
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by km1125 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:49 pm

jsf wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm
I don't remember any "Climate Change " talk when the Great Lakes levels were down a few years ago and it was hard to get your boat into some harbors. Must not have been PC.
Some were definitely touting the "global warming" part of "climate change" when the lakes were all "drying up" back in 2013ish.



fuzzpower
Posts: 758
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by fuzzpower » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:27 pm

The climate is always changing, it always has. Man has no impact. It’s just a hoax for the government to control your life.



Rate This
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:27 pm
The climate is always changing, it always has. Man has no impact. It’s just a hoax for the government to control your life.
Thanks for the intelligent analysis... I’m sure you researched and studied the issue for years before making this proclamation so that all your ducks are in a row first...



szmigiel
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:52 am

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by szmigiel » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:01 pm

Image



Rate This
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:33 pm

szmigiel wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:01 pm
Image
Ha! That’s funny...



fuzzpower
Posts: 758
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:25 am

Actually, I did. Some in the government have even admitted it. It sells better to say “we’re fighting the earth” than “this is extreme socialism, pay up!”



deadend
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:30 am
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: That moron Kevra...

Post by deadend » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:58 am

About 4-5 years ago my wife and I were walking the dogs in Hines Park and we saw Derek Kevra riding around on some scooter/Segway thing. He rode off to the side and looked like he was hiding behind a tree and was peeking out at people that were walking and jogging by. Weird.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic