Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I am actually going to compliment WJR!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

I am actually going to compliment WJR!

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 am

Sometime late last year or earlier this year, they FINALLY fixed their distorted, excessively loud audio.

The processing sounds great now!

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Colonel Flagg

Re: I am actually going to compliment WJR!

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 am

When I saw this, I figured you had become a big fan of the energetic, exciting Sunday morning host, Mark Hollis.

:rollin
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:01 am

I will say Jim Harper's early Saturday morning chat fest is not bad. Kam Carmen is his co-host.

Perhaps he should've been given the weekday morning reins instead of Guy Gordon. Jamie Edmonds adds nothing to Guy's show; she should stick to TV.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:09 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:01 am
I will say Jim Harper's early Saturday morning chat fest is not bad. Kam Carmen is his co-host.

Perhaps he should've been given the weekday morning reins instead of Guy Gordon. Jamie Edmonds adds nothing to Guy's show; she should stick to TV.
Agreed. 💯

There's no chemistry between Guy, Lloyd, or Jamie. Honestly, Mike Parsons and Renee Vitale are more entertaining, even at 5AM.

Jim and Cam are not young people anymore, and probably don't want a full-time gig at this point.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic