Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WJBK signal interference?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
km1125

WJBK signal interference?

Post by km1125 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:53 pm

I've been noticing lately that we're seeing a lot of periodic tiling on FOX2. Signal seems fine for a while, then there will be a few minutes of intermittent tiling and loss of audio, then it will be OK for a bit. Noticing the same thing at sites on the west side (Northville) as well as in St Clair Shores. Don't see it on any of the other local channels.

The antennas at both locations aren't the greatest, but I would think if it was just a signal level thing that I'd see periodic issues on some of the other channels too. Seems to really be only on FOX2 that we regularly see this.

I'm wondering if there could be other things causing interference, that, coupled with a weaker receive signal, might be causing most of the issue.

Anyone else having more of an issue getting reliable a stream on FOX2 than the other channels?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic