All accepted registrations through August 22 at 9:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

How Wheels 106.7 programs by the hour

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
JLesinski

Re: How Wheels 106.7 programs by the hour

Post by JLesinski » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:25 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:17 pm
89X is irrelevant in this race, as they no longer focus on Detroit. WRIF should be mostly current rock, WCSX classic rock, and WLLZ classic rock but more 90s focused. Sometimes I can’t tell which one I am listening too based solely on the playlist.
EXACTLY! It seems like they are all merging together.
Just heard "Dream On" on 106.7 Nothing screams "The new generation of classic rock" like that one!

Neat list of most played songs in history if youre interested:
https://davesmusicdatabase.blogspot.com ... story.html

JLesinski

Re: How Wheels 106.7 programs by the hour

Post by JLesinski » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Just heard "The Rockets" on their Deep Cut of the day. "Turn up the Radio" is exactly the type of stuff they should be playing more of. Its a shame that a great song like that has to be a Deep Cut. It seems like they might be trying to mix it up a bit overall so I have to give them a bit of credit. If I'm gonna bitch when theyre shitty I gotta give credit when its due. In general theres still too many safe overplayed songs but it seems to be less than before.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic