Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Stephen & JoAnn on WOMC

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Stephen & JoAnn on WOMC

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun May 26, 2019 8:25 am

I always liked JoAnn Purtan on WXYZ and thought it always stunk she wasn't used more prominently.

My reaction to the current WOMC morning show is simply "meh." Pretty much the same recycled morning show bits that have been heard in various markets for years. I do like the fact they involve listeners in the show, though.

There is something that's been bugging me that I can no longer resist mentioning - JoAnn's voice sounds "off" on radio. She sounds like a decrepit old lady. I know in reality nothing could be farther from the truth. I'm just saying whomever the studio engineer happens to be is doing her no favors at all.

Why hasn't Tim Roberts fixed this? Her mic processing absolutely should be improved upon.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

stopnswop2

Re: Stephen & JoAnn on WOMC

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:13 am

Where is Steve?
Why is JJ on with Joann?

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic