All accepted registrations through September 21 at 9:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
stopnswop2
Posts: 2628
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Daypart wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:51 pm
Didn't realize frozen yogurt shops gave work emails.
Not that job you nitwit, I worked at the library.
I'm a bit curious how you know that i worked there 🤔


Also, more ignorance, because my Facebook lists my jobs I had.
Stop guessing


Music is my life.

Daypart
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Daypart » Tue May 28, 2019 1:56 pm

You're the one who touted your social media.



User avatar
Colonel Flagg
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue May 28, 2019 5:33 pm

stopnswop isn't RadioKev/Mark/Chuck. stopnswop actually knows how to structure a sentence, and uses proper punctuation.


"Nobody can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion."

Daypart
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Daypart » Tue May 28, 2019 6:40 pm

In that case, I submit that cowboy/brady/borderboy is the king of multiple accounts.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2271
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:07 pm

New record: 7 days

Mediumwave is here.

Seriously, gofundme the guy some SSRI's


© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

Deleted User 15041

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Deleted User 15041 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:50 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:07 pm
New record: 7 days

Mediumwave is here.

Seriously, gofundme the guy some SSRI's
You just want the SSRI's for yourself TC, And thanks for the plug TC, maybe I'll give you some voice-over work here in Portland.



deadend
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:30 am
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by deadend » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:31 pm

Please go away mediumwave/chuck/radiokev, etc etc etc etc



Deleted User 15041

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Deleted User 15041 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:28 pm

OKAY, but not right now, wait here's a better idea why don't you leave.



Matt
Posts: 1387
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Mediumwave wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:28 pm
OKAY, but not right now, wait here's a better idea why don't you leave.
Delete your account and never come back.



Deleted User 15041

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Deleted User 15041 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:15 pm

And if I don't?



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2271
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm
Mediumwave wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:28 pm
OKAY, but not right now, wait here's a better idea why don't you leave.
Delete your account and never come back.
I hope this nut is feeling the love. We get these type every so often, I remember the one in the Toledo forum, it took us a year to get rid of that one.

I agree with Matt, and Matt and I haven't agreed on anything since 2008.


© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

Deleted User 15041

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Deleted User 15041 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:11 pm

I use the foe feature TC, You should too.



User avatar
Colonel Flagg
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:37 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm
Mediumwave wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:28 pm
OKAY, but not right now, wait here's a better idea why don't you leave.
Delete your account and never come back.
I hope this nut is feeling the love. We get these type every so often, I remember the one in the Toledo forum, it took us a year to get rid of that one.

I agree with Matt, and Matt and I haven't agreed on anything since 2008.
I'm forced to agree with Vic. That's just as bad. :lol

But who cares? When you're right, you're right. This guy ruins one topic after another. He can't help himself. The atrocious punctuation, and sentence structure gives him away every time.


"Nobody can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion."


Deleted User 15041

Re: Mark King / Chuck Davies Leaving for Oregon

Post by Deleted User 15041 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:37 am

Tman is now Dr. Marcus Wannabe. You make me laugh the Web MD thing is hilarious. Have a Great Day everyone.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic