Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Today’s observations on The Nine

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 14896

Re: Today’s observations on The Nine

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:04 am

CircleWXYZ wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:36 pm
I never liked the Nine. Too much fluf on this show. Fox Television Stations need to ditch this show and put Detroit’s version of Good Day Live in its timeslot.
Well, I think that's exactly what the Nine is supposed to be.
Folks sitting around talking about whatever crosses their minds. Like bar talk in the AM.

I believe I've seen it posted on Buzz that Fox2 from 9 to 11 is the most watched. I don't think that's true.
It just may be the channel most TV's are tuned to. But as far as how many are actually sitting in front of the boob tube looking at it, I'll venture the number is less than it seems. It's the kind of show you can leave on, and run around the house doing stuff. You can stick your head back in the room for the weather, or for the cooking segment, and really not miss anything else.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic