Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Holy shit, WNIC!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 14888

Re: Holy shit, WNIC!

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:51 pm

I agree with your signature MW, I can’t stand NBC news it’s a total joke.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:36 pm

non-anon bob wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:49 am
Hey, Sam G., Do we call 1-800-CALL SAM if we need advice? 😂

Yes, I am...frequent caller to JJ's former "lunch request hour." I don't post as often on his Facebook page as I used to, mainly due to his "Trump-Love" obsession...Maybe Trump will recruit JJ to be his new "Chief of Staff?!" :rolleyes
Ah, I've always had a feeling this was you! Glad to know I was right!

Omg, lol, JJ drives me bonkers with his posts!
He's quite the character.
Oh, he once made fun of me because I told him I was offended by something he said on the air 😂, so I left him on read, LOL.
He's real cool though. I've met him in person. He's not quite as intense as he seems online

Music is my life.

tigersroar

Post by tigersroar » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:08 pm

Hopefully the 4.6 share is a H*** lesson to WOMC and they go all Christmas next year. I have to agree that either they or 987 will go all Christmas.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:40 am

98.7 seems like the perfect station to play Christmas music on, but most likely it will be on WOMC. That's the important station for the ratings. Plus their Christmas playlist is superior to all the rest.

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic