Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

ALT 106.7

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
armchair pd

Re: ALT 106.7

Post by armchair pd » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:30 am

Oldies 84 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:04 am
They have to realize us old farts spend tons of money.
You're both right. They take trips. They are one of the few demos that regularly buy cars, boats, motorcycles, and own property up north. Not saying people raising family's don't either, but they are paying for phones, sports activities, etc for kids and don't have as much disposable income.
Yet radio is locked into this 'the demo ends at 54' mentality.
If they'd chase the money, they'd actually might make a few bucks to invest in their product.
But what do I know.

Deleted User 14888

Re: ALT 106.7

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:46 pm

You hit it right on the mark Amchair PD, I spend more money now than I did when I was working, between my Wife and myself we buy new vehicles every 3 to 4 years buy not lease, always do home improvements, go on Vacation 2 times a year, put the grandchildren through college and help my son and two daughters with their needs, I’m always spending money, so these radio ad people are full of crap making claims that the 55 and older crowd doesn’t spend money, they are full of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic