All accepted registrations through October 19 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
User avatar
Master Shake
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:49 am

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Master Shake » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:10 am

Going back to the original intent of this thread, there is only one Detroit Media Goddess, and she's not even on TV. Nobody holds a candle to Anne Erickson. Period.

For TV, it's Priya Mann for me.



radiodoc
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by radiodoc » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Master Shake wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:10 am
Going back to the original intent of this thread, there is only one Detroit Media Goddess, and she's not even on TV. Nobody holds a candle to Anne Erickson. Period.

For TV, it's Priya Mann for me.
No to both. Sorry. Not my type.



thatonedude
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:39 am
Location: Ypsilanti, MI

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by thatonedude » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Master Shake wrote:Going back to the original intent of this thread, there is only one Detroit Media Goddess, and she's not even on TV. Nobody holds a candle to Anne Erickson. Period.

For TV, it's Priya Mann for me.
Agreed on Anne. She's pretty dope, and knows her shit about the music she plays. And yeah, she's pretty friggin cute too. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk



Made you look

km1125
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by km1125 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:28 pm

Whatever was going on with Amy, she hides it pretty well - at least to me. I watched her the last few days and could not tell if there was anything amiss.



JLesinski
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:43 pm

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by JLesinski » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:36 am

Seems to me Ms. Andrews just got divorced or is going through a separation. She just said this morning that she "moved into a smaller place" and shes not wearing a ring.



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 am

JLesinski wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:36 am
Seems to me Ms. Andrews just got divorced or is going through a separation. She just said this morning that she "moved into a smaller place" and shes not wearing a ring.
I never saw her wearing a ring.



JLesinski
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:43 pm

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by JLesinski » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:17 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 am
JLesinski wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:36 am
Seems to me Ms. Andrews just got divorced or is going through a separation. She just said this morning that she "moved into a smaller place" and shes not wearing a ring.
I never saw her wearing a ring.
I suppose thats possible. I never really looked until she said she had moved into a new place.



Bobbert
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Bobbert » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:38 am

Nice image of Jenn Schanz at Channel 7:

Image



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic