All accepted registrations through June 25 at 9:30p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Bobbert
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Bobbert » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:27 am

proxima3 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:19 pm
I'll throw in my vote for WXYZ's Kim Russell. Hottie!
Same here. She reminds me of another old favorite, Denise Dador.



Deleted User 14935

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:43 am

Bobbert wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:27 am
proxima3 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:19 pm
I'll throw in my vote for WXYZ's Kim Russell. Hottie!
Same here. She reminds me of another old favorite, Denise Dador.
You think Kim Russell’s hot, You must like ho-hum looking girls then, I guess to each his/hers own.



Mike Oxlong
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am
Location: Nankin Township

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Mike Oxlong » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Steve Korvette wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:43 am
You think Kim Russell’s hot, You must like ho-hum looking girls then, I guess to each his/hers own.
Let's be honest, Steve. On a bell curve, she's near the top in Detroit TV news.



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by borderboy653659200 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:48 am

Mike,that's only because of Detroit's and Michigan's innumerable porkers .( I mean,five-three,a buck-forty with no discernible boobs ? Can you spell C-H-U-B-B-O ? FYI :I'm five-nine,200 lb. with 17 1/4-inch cannons !!!!)



km1125
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:01 pm
Steve Korvette wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:43 am
You think Kim Russell’s hot, You must like ho-hum looking girls then, I guess to each his/hers own.
Let's be honest, Steve. On a bell curve, she's near the top in Detroit TV news.
I haven't seen any good recent shots of her, but she was doing a shoot at the Arts, Beats and Eats festival a few years ago and looked very, very nice. I would agree about the 'near the top' of the bell curve!



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by borderboy653659200 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm

I'd be AT THE TOP of Detroit's (and PLENTY of places') looks Bell Curve .(A tome discredited,incidentally,by plenty of folk throughout the political spectrum for its ill-concealed racism ; its author/propagandist,Charles Murray,was later found to be generously funded by eugenicists,the same folk who brought about forced sterilization of black,Hispanic,special needs and other so-called "inferior" women from the 1920's into the 60's.)



armchair pd
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:46 pm
Location: B.F.E.

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by armchair pd » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:47 pm

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm
I'd be AT THE TOP of Detroit's (and PLENTY of places') looks Bell Curve .(A tome discredited,incidentally,by plenty of folk throughout the political spectrum for its ill-concealed racism ; its author/propagandist,Charles Murray,was later found to be generously funded by eugenicists,the same folk who brought about forced sterilization of black,Hispanic,special needs and other so-called "inferior" women from the 1920's into the 60's.)
What?



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by borderboy653659200 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Guess you can't read,armchair pd .



lovinlife101
Posts: 1888
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Just when you think it’s 2019, a thread like this appears and sets us back 200 years.



Editorcj
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Editorcj » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:43 pm

The lack of understanding of basic statistics is what is truly appalling. "Top of the Bell Curve"?



stopnswop2
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:30 pm
Just when you think it’s 2019, a thread like this appears and sets us back 200 years.
That is horny straight guys for ya.

I feel like they are an entirely different species than me. Lol.


Music is my life.

borderboy653659200
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by borderboy653659200 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:53 am

Well,I'm a pure ol' boy,stopnswop2 .



borderboy653659200
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by borderboy653659200 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:41 am

Actually,I'm a TRUE ol' boy,stopnswop2 .



Deleted User 14935

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:24 pm

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:53 am
Well,I'm a pure ol' boy,stopnswop2 .
And crazy too.



non-anon bob
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:41 pm
Location: South Lyon

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by non-anon bob » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:24 pm

I wish this meteorologist (Kate Garner) from Cleveland's Fox 8 was on Fox 2 in Detroit instead! :hat https://www.facebook.com/KateGarnerTV/v ... 932726486/


...and NOW, Ladies & Gentlemen...The Next Poster!
...CKLW, the Motor City...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic