Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Editorcj

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Editorcj » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Are we allowed to know what was wrong with her?
I don't feel comfortable revealing her personal medical info here.

Ohio_Quebecois

Post by Ohio_Quebecois » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:51 am

Whatever the issue (which as Jeff and CJ notes is none of our business), I hope she recovers soon. She seems like a genuinely good person and does a ton in the community.

joe60

Post by joe60 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:50 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:57 am
Editorcj wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:21 pm
Are we allowed to know what was wrong with her?
I don't feel comfortable revealing her personal medical info here.
Why is that even a subject for discussion on the buzzboard to start with that's Amy's personal business.
She posted enough on twitter to make wonder what was going on

"Thanks to everyone who called, stopped by or sent flowers! Your thoughtfulness means the world to me."

Master Shake

Post by Master Shake » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:10 am

Going back to the original intent of this thread, there is only one Detroit Media Goddess, and she's not even on TV. Nobody holds a candle to Anne Erickson. Period.

For TV, it's Priya Mann for me.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Master Shake wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:10 am
Going back to the original intent of this thread, there is only one Detroit Media Goddess, and she's not even on TV. Nobody holds a candle to Anne Erickson. Period.

No to both. Sorry. Not my type.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Master Shake wrote:Going back to the original intent of this thread, there is only one Detroit Media Goddess, and she's not even on TV. Nobody holds a candle to Anne Erickson. Period.

Agreed on Anne. She's pretty dope, and knows her shit about the music she plays. And yeah, she's pretty friggin cute too. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

take this job and shove it

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:28 pm

Whatever was going on with Amy, she hides it pretty well - at least to me. I watched her the last few days and could not tell if there was anything amiss.

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:36 am

Seems to me Ms. Andrews just got divorced or is going through a separation. She just said this morning that she "moved into a smaller place" and shes not wearing a ring.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 am

JLesinski wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:36 am
Seems to me Ms. Andrews just got divorced or is going through a separation. She just said this morning that she "moved into a smaller place" and shes not wearing a ring.
I never saw her wearing a ring.

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:17 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 am
JLesinski wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:36 am
I never saw her wearing a ring.
I suppose thats possible. I never really looked until she said she had moved into a new place.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:38 am

Nice image of Jenn Schanz at Channel 7:

musicfan

Post by musicfan » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:46 am

Rhonda Walker has improved her on air appearance. I believe she is pushing 50 and looks terrific.

I agree with a previous poster regarding Amy Andrews. I believe she is in her early 40's and she appears to be grasping onto a much more youthful look...not necessary, as she is naturally attractive. She has mentioned on a few occasions that she is living in a smaller place (gone is her wedding ring). Funny though...more often than not, marriage breakups involving children have the husband moving out with the wife maintaining the marital home. If indeed she has left, hopefully this is not due to an "unthinkable" situation, or an extramarital issue. Hopefully, just a couple that has drifted apart. Sad to see when a child is involved.
Carolyn Clifford?? Beautiful lady, but listening to her talk is like fingernails grating across a chalkboard. Glenda Lewis (who is absolutely gorgeous) should have the number one female anchor seat at Circle 7.

Marielle Lue appears to have toned down the extreme "millennial" entitlement act. She appears to be more subdued. However, I applaud her for having the ability to be away for large amounts of time (must have strong negotiation skills at contract time), as she tends to ram her travel/vacation exploits down our throats.

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:36 am

Bg23 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:00 am
Fox 2 Deena Centafonti and Taryn Asher are both hot . Amy Andrews needs to get out of the tanning booth and get a hair style more age appropriate. Marielle Leu can take her horse hair weave and ride out to wherever she came from. Too full of herself. Ingred Kelly can go away too.
Channel 7 Alicia (I’m saying ah-LISH-ah, the correct pronunciation) Smith is discussing worst smile I’ve ever seen. Now Anu Prakash is smoking hot. Anne Marie LaFlamme very nice maybe gain a few pounds . Caroline Clifford , I’d take a run at. Jennifer Ann Wilson is a ditz and suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome
Don’t watch Channel 4
Deena and Taryn are both smokin hot. Unfortunately, Marielle isnt going anywhere. I wish she would, but I believe the decision makers want her there to balance out the morning crew. She has decent chemistry with Charlie on the weekend but during the week it seems clear that there may be some occasional tension.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:23 am

Bg23 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:00 am
Fox 2 Deena Centafonti and Taryn Asher are both hot . Amy Andrews needs to get out of the tanning booth and get a hair style more age appropriate. Marielle Leu can take her horse hair weave and ride out to wherever she came from. Too full of herself. Ingred Kelly can go away too.
Channel 7 Alicia (I’m saying ah-LISH-ah, the correct pronunciation) Smith is discussing worst smile I’ve ever seen. Now Anu Prakash is smoking hot. Anne Marie LaFlamme very nice maybe gain a few pounds . Caroline Clifford , I’d take a run at. Jennifer Ann Wilson is a ditz and suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome
Don’t watch Channel 4
Horse hair weave? Thats a new one. Ive mostly noticed her parrot nose. I think she looks like a drag queen.

joe60

Post by joe60 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:35 am

Maurielle has fake hair and tattooed eyebrows. Seems like Amy Andrews fake eyelashes and makeup get worse every day

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic