All accepted registrations through October 6 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Jessica Starr RIP

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
screen glare

Re: Jessica Starr RIP

Post by screen glare » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:43 am

Re LASIK surgery: I know of a local pediatric surgeon who lost her ability to see well after having the older procedure.

To me - both older or newer procedures are too risky because they involve your eye sight. Which involves your brain.

At the very least it’s probably better to do one eye - and if you have a good result then do the other. To do both eyes at once is far too risky, I think.

Tman

Post by Tman » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:30 am

She tried to improve herself for work and life . We can't imagine what she went through to end life like this . I hope we all never do. Very sad .God bless her and her loved ones .

iloveblackpeople

Post by iloveblackpeople » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:02 am

New York Post is also reporting that it was a hanging.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/14/jessica-s ... et_3601989

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic