Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dayna Clark

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
ZenithCKLW

Dayna Clark

Post by ZenithCKLW » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:21 pm

How long has Dayna Clark been doing weekend evenings on WWJ? I never knew she left WJR. Seems like WWJ and WJR reporters just trade back and forth.

Deleted User 14888

Re: Dayna Clark

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:16 pm

I like Dayna Clark, great reporter glad to hear she’s at 950, it’s a better place for her.

Bryce

Re: Dayna Clark

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:15 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:21 pm
How long has Dayna Clark been doing weekend evenings on WWJ? I never knew she left WJR. Seems like WWJ and WJR reporters just trade back and forth.
Dayna worked for USTN, the firm that provided traffic reports for WJR. When USTN shut down it's radio traffic service and Cumulus switched to Total Traffic, Ms. Clark was without a job.

I think Dayna has been with WWJ for about 3 or 4 weeks now.

As a side note, it appears that Kevin O'Neill has become a permanent member of the Mitch Albom Show.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic