Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WCSX in the Top 3 Again...

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 14803

WCSX in the Top 3 Again...

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:10 am

WCSX has been in the top 3 rated stations for a while now it not because the station has personality it has to be Because of the music, really outside of Jim O’Brian the station has no good personalities, The Jordon girl on Mid-days is just ok,Dahmer on Afternoons is terrible and JT in the Evenings ,not that great so why don’t they keep O’Brian in the Mornings go all music Mid-days and put Jordon on afternoon drive and straight music rest of the time.Just a thought,what do you think?

armchair pd

Re: WCSX in the Top 3 Again...

Post by armchair pd » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:16 am

RadioKev wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:10 am
WCSX has been in the top 3 rated stations for a while now it not because the station has personality it has to be Because of the music, really outside of Jim O’Brian the station has no good personalities, The Jordon girl on Mid-days is just ok,Dahmer on Afternoons is terrible and JT in the Evenings ,not that great so why don’t they keep O’Brian in the Mornings go all music Mid-days and put Jordon on afternoon drive and straight music rest of the time.Just a thought,what do you think?
Would make little to no difference. People don't listen to them for jocks.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:20 am

While I loved working with Jim and Juline as they are both true pros, nothing will ever top working with some of the best jocks in Detroit radio history. Jim Johnson, Karen Savelly, Ken Calvert, Doug Podell, Steve Kostan and Uncle Buck. I was taught the format by some of the greatest rock DJs in this town. Had I not blown it for myself, I might still be at it. I miss them all the time. It won't ever be as good as when they were there.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:46 pm

Huey Lewis And The News IS NOT CLASSIC ROCK.....

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:15 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:46 pm
Huey Lewis And The News IS NOT CLASSIC ROCK.....
Maybe not 10 years ago, but they have to evolve as time goes on. Huey Lewis and The News is pretty much the current definition of Classic Rock... unfortunately

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic