All accepted registrations through May 16 at 7:15p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
joe60

Re: Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss

Post by joe60 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:14 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:So, smearing one's reputation undeseveredly in a newspaper as Parker did is acceptable behavior?

As for Anderson, he was at a public remote. It was a prank. In bad taste? Sure, but I think some of you are overreacting.

A prank is a one time thing. Obsessing over people you dont even know is a sickness and taking it from nasty emails and twitter posts to confronting them in public is psychotic.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Having just watched the Rob Parker video the title of the thread is backwards. "Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss" clearly should read "Jeff Moss Confronts Rob Parker". Looks to me like Parker was minding his own business and clearly Moss and his fudge packing boy posse followed him out the door to the parking lot. I couldn't tell from the camera whether Parker even came close to trying to run Moss over but Mosses "you better turn right, that red light could take awhile" could be construed as a threat. Particularly when Moss and several associates follow a guy to his car.

testing...testing...1...2...3...4

FAN

Post by FAN » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:40 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
So, smearing one's reputation undeseveredly in a newspaper as Parker did is acceptable behavior?

As for Anderson, he was at a public remote. It was a prank. In bad taste? Sure, but I think some of you are overreacting.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've never condoned anything Rob Parker has done. Not even privy to the incident you reference. However, since around the age of 5 I've known that two wrongs don't make a right. There's appropriate venues in which to defend against slander and liable.

Being a critic of the local media is one thing and I'll support a well written critique any day. However, digging into people's personal lives with the intention of inflicting personal harm is INSANE. What is to be gained by following Terry Foster around and sitting outside his restaurants? What is to be gained by digging into a young Detroit News reporter's past to make sure the whole world is aware of his past DUI? What is to be gained by confronting Rob Parker at a bar or making fun of Gator's sexuality?

How can someone be filled with so much hatred toward so many people he has either never met or hardly ever met?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Jeff Moss is mentally unstable.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 pm

I do agree with that.

Back in the day, competitors would crash other stations' remotes, leave burning bags of dog shit at their competitors' homes or places of business, etc.

I think Rob Parker should've been left alone; he's entitled to privacy when he's not working. However, I have little issue with the Anderson stunt.

To the lazy bums at Entercom - FIX YOUR FRIGGIN' RADIO STATION WEB SITE PLAYLIST LOGS!!! Thank you.

Daypart

Post by Daypart » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:01 pm

craig11152 wrote:Having just watched the Rob Parker video the title of the thread is backwards. "Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss" clearly should read "Jeff Moss Confronts Rob Parker". Looks to me like Parker was minding his own business and clearly Moss and his fudge packing boy posse followed him out the door to the parking lot. I couldn't tell from the camera whether Parker even came close to trying to run Moss over but Mosses "you better turn right, that red light could take awhile" could be construed as a threat. Particularly when Moss and several associates follow a guy to his car.
The red light thing was an allusion to them waiting to cross that intersection in an earlier video. There was no threat. And the Rob Parker thing was a total coincidence. It's not like they followed him to the bar.

The Gator thing was based on him being voted as the worst Detroit sports media personality. He was simply being presented with his award.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Rightfully earned, I might add! (Although, Lynn Henning was my personal fave.)

For next year - assuming he's still employed - Dan Leach is my personal pick.

To the lazy bums at Entercom - FIX YOUR FRIGGIN' RADIO STATION WEB SITE PLAYLIST LOGS!!! Thank you.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:40 pm

Scott has been the fat kid his entire life. He's been a DJ for 29 years. I'm fairly certain he can shake off a head case listener now and then.

© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:52 pm

Daypart wrote: The red light thing was an allusion to them waiting to cross that intersection in an earlier video. There was no threat. And the Rob Parker thing was a total coincidence. It's not like they followed him to the bar.
I didn't say there was a threat I said it could be construed as such. And it hardly matters whether they followed him TO the bar. They followed him OUT in to the parking lot.

Daypart wrote: The Gator thing was based on him being voted as the worst Detroit sports media personality. He was simply being presented with his award.
He was "voted" that by Jeff Moss and the 10 little boys who follow him around. Moss invented an award to insult somebody. You can defend him all you want but your in a small minority in here.

testing...testing...1...2...3...4

wtfdetroit

Post by wtfdetroit » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:12 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Daypart wrote: The red light thing was an allusion to them waiting to cross that intersection in an earlier video. There was no threat. And the Rob Parker thing was a total coincidence. It's not like they followed him to the bar.
I didn't say there was a threat I said it could be construed as such. And it hardly matters whether they followed him TO the bar. They followed him OUT in to the parking lot.

Daypart wrote: The Gator thing was based on him being voted as the worst Detroit sports media personality. He was simply being presented with his award.
He was "voted" that by Jeff Moss and the 10 little boys who follow him around. Moss invented an award to insult somebody. You can defend him all you want but your in a small minority in here.
Moss is a joke. Its one thing to write a blog but he gets real personal when he stalks people. Someday he will get punched in the face.

Andy Sipowicz

Post by Andy Sipowicz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:05 pm

How anybody can defend this jackass is beyond me. Wonder how funny it would be if people showed up at his wife's place of work or followed her around to restaurants and malls, heckling her and asking how she can be married to an asshole who is obsessed with trying to ruin the lives of people he only knows via TV, radio of the newspaper. This guy is mentally unstable. Mommy must not have given him enough attention as a child because he sure craves it now. Anderson was working when this happened. Wonder what Jeffey would think if somebody showed up at his place of employment and tried to disrupt things while he was working. Bet he wouldn't find it nearly as funny.

bennietheblade

Post by bennietheblade » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:19 pm

I can't stand Parker, but this is going waaaayyyyy too far. It's stuff like this that makes you wonder if he bought his wife like he did all of his Twitter followers. :blink

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:26 pm

Glad i didn't jump in this fray before now.....
.....so i'm not just repeating the statements of how much Parker is a disprespected oaf.

Is it right that he harrass anyone? No.

Is it right that he's on the TV/RADIO or whatever....?

I dont know that.... i'm not his boss. But whenever he comes on the TV or RADIO, i sure as hell change the channel.

That should tell any good employer to not put this buffoon on air.

Image>>RayQix<<Image

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Here's a summary of a little incident that occurred between personalities from 97.5 the Fanatic and 94 WIP in the City of Brotherly Love:

http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id= ... spid=24698

For those who need to be reminded of Rob Parker's work:

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf ... is_ju.html
http://www.darksideofgreen.com/2013/01/ ... _8462.html
http://mije.org/richardprince/columnist ... troit-news
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detr ... erved.html

wtfdetroit

Post by wtfdetroit » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:Here's a summary of a little incident that occurred between personalities from 97.5 the Fanatic and 94 WIP in the City of Brotherly Love:

http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id= ... spid=24698

For those who need to be reminded of Rob Parker's work:

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf ... is_ju.html
http://www.darksideofgreen.com/2013/01/ ... _8462.html
http://mije.org/richardprince/columnist ... troit-news
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detr ... erved.html
Did Rob Parker write an article that Jeff Moss is infertile and can't have kids. No. Moss is the slime at the bottom of a garbage can. He just wants attention and I pity the people who defend him. He's an absolute low life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic