All accepted registrations through May 23 at 8:45p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Lester The Nightfly

Re: Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:19 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:So, smearing one's reputation undeseveredly in a newspaper as Parker did is acceptable behavior?

As for Anderson, he was at a public remote. It was a prank. In bad taste? Sure, but I think some of you are overreacting.
I'm with you on this one MW. Let's keep in mind these guys aren't defenseless fawns in the woods. They are working for companies that buy their ink by the barrel and power their sticks by the megawatt. You can also take it to the bank when they signed their employment contract part of the job description was to stir up the pot, so what they do and and what Moss does are just different sides of the same coin. Only difference is Parker et.al. workplace expectations are couched in corporatese bromides like 'offer lively, engaging content that will develop and hold our reader/listenership', 'seek out and explore the questions our readers/listeners want answered' and 'follow the story where it may lead'.

At least Moss is upfront about being a jackass whose dog is fed by "poking the bear".

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:17 am

wtfdetroit wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:Here's a summary of a little incident that occurred between personalities from 97.5 the Fanatic and 94 WIP in the City of Brotherly Love:

http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id= ... spid=24698

For those who need to be reminded of Rob Parker's work:

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf ... is_ju.html
http://www.darksideofgreen.com/2013/01/ ... _8462.html
http://mije.org/richardprince/columnist ... troit-news
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detr ... erved.html
Did Rob Parker write an article that Jeff Moss is infertile and can't have kids. No. Moss is the slime at the bottom of a garbage can. He just wants attention and I pity the people who defend him. He's an absolute low life.
Parker can find something else to do...... IMHO..... not sure how he's gotten back on-air anywhere after so MANY fo-pa's

Image>>RayQix<<Image

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:53 am

Scott Anderson is a fat,dumb good ol' boy who in the 50's through the late 80's,wouldn't have been permitted to be a boys' room attendant at a radio station,never mind a "personality." I don't agree with everything Moss tweets,but most of it is SPOT ON about Detroit's bush-league sports and regular media.
I met Robbie in '99 at a Windsor men's clothing store,and though he seems a good dude one-on-one,he goes on these Brady blows,RGIII "cornball brother," Rod Marinelli wrong son-in-law, Kirk Cousins non-fight,etc. tangents which detract from his talents. (And don't get me started on his annoying-voiced,religious-nut,LGBTQ-slagging FSR partner,Chris Broussard,whom I would love to meet and kick in his boy bits .)

Andy Sipowicz

Post by Andy Sipowicz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:29 pm

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:53 am
Scott Anderson is a fat,dumb good ol' boy who in the 50's through the late 80's,wouldn't have been permitted to be a boys' room attendant at a radio station,never mind a "personality." I don't agree with everything Moss tweets,but most of it is SPOT ON about Detroit's bush-league sports and regular media.
I met Robbie in '99 at a Windsor men's clothing store,and though he seems a good dude one-on-one,he goes on these Brady blows,RGIII "cornball brother," Rod Marinelli wrong son-in-law, Kirk Cousins non-fight,etc. tangents which detract from his talents. (And don't get me started on his annoying-voiced,religious-nut,LGBTQ-slagging FSR partner,Chris Broussard,whom I would love to meet and kick in his boy bits .)
Moss also acts like a 6-year-old who throws a temper tantrum when somebody doesn't agree with some of his dumb ass takes on sports and people. Rank. Amateur. Knows nothing about how the media world truly works. It's not a beat writer's job to criticize. It's a beat writer's job to report. Columnists are paid to criticize because they don't need to speak with their subjects on a daily basis. Beat writers do. Moss is an idiot.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Moss has been strangely silent of late. Wonder what the deal is.

Underground Sounds, Ann Arbor
"Keep Vinyl Alive!"

sirrealone

Post by sirrealone » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:39 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:22 pm
He got permanently banned from Twitter with two different accounts. Seemed to be where he liked to play.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:56 am

sirrealone wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:39 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:22 pm
He got permanently banned from Twitter with two different accounts. Seemed to be where he liked to play.
You know what? You're right...I saw something about that a while back. I meant in terms of the articles and updates. Quite a few things have happened since March of last year and nary a peep from Moss.

Underground Sounds, Ann Arbor
"Keep Vinyl Alive!"

sirrealone

Post by sirrealone » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:26 pm

EnbyCee wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:33 pm
He's generally dialed back his activity since the 2016 election for whatever reasons. After he last got banned from Twitter he vowed to relaunch the DSR website but instead he just started using another Twitter account.
Then that one got banned too and I think he sort of gave up. But if you look at the DSR website, he always goes in bunches and fits.

J-Ten

Post by J-Ten » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:35 pm

He goes by @BarbradyMcCosky now

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:22 am

Where IS Fat F***k McSlobsky these days ????

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic