All accepted registrations through May 23 at 8:45p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
JRBlitz

Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss

Post by JRBlitz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:13 am

Apparently, he isn't paid the big bucks anymore.

http://detroitsportsrag.net/the-dsrs-911/

dm00n

Re: Rob Parker Confronts Jeff Moss

Post by dm00n » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:24 am

I'll never understand why people give this guy attention. He is thin skinned, whiny and seems jealous of people who have careers covering sports. Maybe he actually covers sports on his blog, but it seems whenever he pops up he is just calling people names or trying to get attention by annoying people. My only interaction with him was on social media and it seemed like he barely understood how technology works and thought he could dictate whether or not I participated in a conversation he was involved in.

Anyway here he is, haranguing a guy he thinks is fat and bothering someone else having a drink at a bar. I guess he showed them!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:48 am

Scott Anderson is so fucking stupid he didn't know what "WHIP" stood for. Mind you, this is a guy who hosts a SPORTS show on the Tigers' flagship.

He deserves to be harassed.

Oh, his analysis of Suh's dirty hit (the stomping incident) against the Bears last year was beyond pitiful. He is such a homer clown. The first dirty play Suh makes as a Dolphin, this 'tard will probably be the first guy to rip into Suh, since he no longer wears a Lions uniform.

Rob Parker, meanwhile, is an attention whore and lousy writer who is a disgrace to his profession.

Daypart

Post by Daypart » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 am

This was an epic day for the DSR. The confluence of events was amazing. Gator is a horrible sports host. He really knows nothing about sports beyond what is spoon fed to him by his co-workers and/or SportsCenter. He think he is the coolest guy in the room on-air, but when out in public, can't even draw an audience. Did you see his remote? There was NOBODY there. The 2 bimbo Ticket Chicks were laughing at him.

Rob Parker deserves everything he gets. He's got a big, marble mouth.

I almost drove my PT Cruiser off the road and flipped as I watched this stuff driving to work.

dm00n

Post by dm00n » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:29 am

Rob Parker is an awful broadcaster. Anderson may be a sports dummy (I haven't listened to his show much). But even if it were Pat Caputo, my least favorite person on radio, I wouldn't ever want him bothered in a restaurant and followed to his car. At least Anderson was at a station event where I guess you can go give him a trophy for being fat. I don't know, I guess I'm surprised people are entertained by it.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:16 am

Harassing somebody like that is totally unacceptable. If you don't like the way he does his job, don't listen. Don't go to his events.
If a chef does a food tasting or an author does a book reading, if you don't care for the style of cooking or writing the answer for sane people is not to go. Sane people do not gather a 10 man posse to go harass the event. "I'm never growing up" is not an excuse. At 43 society treats you as a grown up and sends you to grown up prison when needed.
Gator doesn't owe any of us anything as an entertainer because we don't buy a ticket to listen. If I pay for a ticket to a concert I bought a right to a certain expectation....that the performer will show up ready to perform. I don't buy a ticket to "the ticket".

testing...testing...1...2...3...4

FAN

Post by FAN » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:30 am

I can't believe some of the comments here. Because you think someone is inept at their profession, you think it's ok to harass and demean them? Moss represents the worst aspects of society. He straight up gets off on messing with people's jobs and livelihood. How is that ok?

Man I love to come on here and complain about how awful I think some Detroit talent is. But I'd never even think about chasing them down in public to demean them.

If Moss was arrested sitting outside terry fosters house with a pair of binoculars I would not be surprised. Moss is the reason we have restraining orders.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:54 am

FAN wrote: If Moss was arrested sitting outside terry fosters house with a pair of binoculars I would not be surprised. Moss is the reason we have restraining orders.
I'll go a step further and say Moss is the kind of guy that if he got a bullet in the head a prosecutor might have a hard time getting 12 people to convict the shooter.

testing...testing...1...2...3...4

FAN

Post by FAN » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:31 am

Moss's thought process....'because I get so agitated by listening to someone or reading their work, I'm going to do everything I can to destroy them'

Moss, on a lesser scale, is the same as the Charlie hebdo murderers or those who waged fatwa against Rushdie. Exact same school of thought.

joe60

Post by joe60 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 am

A part of me wishes somebody would just knock Moss unconscious already but the problem is that would just give him more to write about. It is amazing that his wife hasnt left him yet

rizzman87

Post by rizzman87 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 am

Jeff Moss is such a jackass. I really hope someone knocks him out one day. He has a really weird obsession with people in the media. What's even funnier is supposedly 90 percent of his followers on Twitter are fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Sipowicz

Post by Andy Sipowicz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:31 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:Scott Anderson is so fucking stupid he didn't know what "WHIP" stood for. Mind you, this is a guy who hosts a SPORTS show on the Tigers' flagship.

He deserves to be harassed.

Oh, his analysis of Suh's dirty hit (the stomping incident) against the Bears last year was beyond pitiful. He is such a homer clown. The first dirty play Suh makes as a Dolphin, this 'tard will probably be the first guy to rip into Suh, since he no longer wears a Lions uniform.

Rob Parker, meanwhile, is an attention whore and lousy writer who is a disgrace to his profession.
He deserves to be harassed? Did you just say that? Jesus H. Christ. You're a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for. Were you also the guy who picked on the smaller kids with glasses or learning disabilities in school while getting your ass kicked by everyone else?

Moss borders on a fucking psychopath with the shit he does. And then when he gets a scratch after heckling Valenti and Foster on opening day he makes a Federal case out of it, saying he was assaulted. You and him deserve each other.

If you have kids, hopefully somebody like Moss does something like this to them someday. After all, you say it's acceptable behavior, correct?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:42 pm

You guys are ridiculously overly sensitive.

FAN

Post by FAN » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:48 pm

No, we just have different opinions on how one should treat their fellow citizens.

If the fast food kid fucks up your order, what do you do? Follow him home and shit on his doorstep?

At a loss as to how anyone can find Moss's behavior acceptable.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:09 pm

So, smearing one's reputation undeseveredly in a newspaper as Parker did is acceptable behavior?

As for Anderson, he was at a public remote. It was a prank. In bad taste? Sure, but I think some of you are overreacting.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic