Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anne Carlini named AM drive host at WLLZ

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Anne Carlini named AM drive host at WLLZ

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:58 am

I presume all Realist meant was Ms. Carlini is probably not technically a live & local personality. Is some or all of her show prerecorded? I'm not sure. The other day, she did talk about the previous night's Pistons / Celtics game.

Now for the $64k question - did Casey move back to evenings, or is the station still using an out-of-market voicetracker for that daypart?

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

windsor

Post by windsor » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:07 pm

While this isnt a bad move on Wheelz part, I like Anne's delivery but think of it more laid back on air where if your trying for better numbers in the morn drive I would have said they need more energy in the morning.

Bill Mcalister def didnt have the high energy where as I didint think Casey did a bad job in that slot.

Where Wheelz lacks overall is their playlist.So many more great tunes are not getting airplay bc of ihearts strict corp playlist.

Lose the paint it black and money for nothing and add something kickass in your classic rock that rocks and new gen of rock format.

Segways like master of puppets into money for nothing dont cut it and loses listeners.

I like Shannon Gunnz morn on the Boneyard and willing to give Anne a try on Wheelz , best of luck to her. If she's doing it via TC I dont blame her thats a great area, I love it there.
F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:37 am

Carlini seems perfect as a midday jock. Mornings, not so much, but it’s better than Bill McAlister, who belongs on WWJ or WJR.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:31 am

I didn't mind Bill on WLLZ. Much better on air than Casey, who is absolutely dreadful.

Trudi should do mornings and Anne should do middays.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic