Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

live streaming NBC

A place to discuss broadband, streaming video, cable, and satellite services (not programming). Bitch about your crappy cable, satellite or streaming video provider here! This is also the place to talk about channel line-ups, packages, and special offers.
80sTalkRadioFan

live streaming NBC

Post by 80sTalkRadioFan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:21 am

Is it possible to stream Detroit's WDIV (Local 4) on the NBC app or nbc.com? I recently moved from Sylvania Ohio to Lambertville Michigan, both towns are just north/northwest of Toledo. Buckeye Broadband as my cable provider in both places. I could stream Toledo's WNWO (NBC 24) after logging in from Sylvania. In Lambertville, however, I can't seem to get an NBC live stream. I understand that Lambertville is in the Detroit dma, so I wouldn't get WNWO, but expected to be able to live stream WDIV. Have any of you been able to stream WDIV (Local 4) via the NBC app or nbc.com?

TC Talks

Re: live streaming NBC

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:39 am

You can with Nowhere TV on Roku, but why?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

80sTalkRadioFan

Re: live streaming NBC

Post by 80sTalkRadioFan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:46 am

Sometimes like to watch prime time shows, such as Will and Grace, or Chicago Med, PD and Fire on my laptop, while someone else in the family is watching different shows on the main TV in another room. Not a big deal, can always stream those shows the next day but just wondered if the live stream was available. Thanks for the info about Roku.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic