Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

New camera questions

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, mobile phones & mobile plans, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.
Deleted User 15835

New camera questions

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:25 pm

So I am thinking about a new camera, I currently use a Cannon ELPH 180 Power shoot. It takes decent pictures and the video resolution is decent, but technology wise the camera is starting to show it's age. I'd like something that has better video resolution, however I'm not sure how much I would need to spend to get that.

I've found Cannon cameras to be pretty good overall, much better then a couple of different brands I've had in the past. Any Camera experts on here? thanks.

Turkeytop

Re: New camera questions

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:09 pm

Riff Raff wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:25 pm
So I am thinking about a new camera, I currently use a Cannon ELPH 180 Power shoot. It takes decent pictures and the video resolution is decent, but technology wise the camera is starting to show it's age. I'd like something that has better video resolution, however I'm not sure how much I would need to spend to get that.

I've found Cannon cameras to be pretty good overall, much better then a couple of different brands I've had in the past. Any Camera experts on here? thanks.
I'm not qualified to give any kind of advice, so I won't. But I too am partial to Canan. I have four cameras and my two favourite are both Canon. One is a ELPH Power Shot.

I never do video. Don't even know how.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic