Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pluto TV

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, mobile phones & mobile plans, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.
Deleted User 14803

Pluto TV

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Last summer we purchased a Roku in the RadioKev household because my younger sister was bored with over the air TV 📺 so since we already have WI -FI we figured what the heck let’s try this thing and see what the deal is.Once I hooked it up I was totally amazed at how much good free TV is really out there I know that there are a lot of other devices out there that are similar but the thing thats great about this is no cable bill and as far as local TV I still have my attic antenna all this just for the cost of my internet monthly bill.Now as far as Pluto TV this in itself is in my opinion a great service it’s just like it’s own TV service with multiple channels News ,Movies,Sports and a ton of other interesting channels if you know about Pluto please share your likes or dislikes I’m curious as to what you think?

tc

Re: Pluto TV

Post by tc » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:49 pm

What I don't like is how commercial breaks will just start mid-sentence during show/movie at times instead of during a natural break. But overall I like it.

Deleted User 14803

Re: Pluto TV

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:36 pm

I have the same issues with The Roku Channel, also a half of a dozen others, it might have something to do with the way it’s synchronized, but it’s free stuff on the tube and my old Lady is happy with it.
It sure beats a $140.00 cable tv bill every month.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic