Notice to all Buzzboard readers & posters: A requested server migration took place Saturday evening. Unfortunately, I did not re-point my DNS records to the new server until roughly 7:45p ET on Monday, November 12. As a result, any posts and new user registrations occurring between the nighttime hours of 11/10 and approximately 7:45p ET on Monday, 11/12 have been lost.

This was unavoidable, and the longer I waited to re-point to the new server, the greater the number of posts that would've been lost.

Please feel free to resubmit any threads / posts you created. They will NOT be lost this time! Many thanks for your patience these past couple of weeks while I've worked to migrate the Buzzboard to a more secure, more robust platform.

Check out the Buzzboard's newest forum - the Buzzboard Marketplace! Find it here: http://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=31

Computer Advice Needed

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.
Turkeytop

Computer Advice Needed

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:53 pm

I just returned home after a 16 week absence. I turned on my computer and something has changed All the icons on the desktop are H*** (very large) cluttering up the entire screen. How can I restore it to normal?

Turkeytop

Re: Computer Advice Needed

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Turkeytop wrote:I just returned home after a 16 week absence. I turned on my computer and something has changed All the icons on the desktop are H*** (very large) cluttering up the entire screen. How can I restore it to normal?

Cancel that question. I just did a restart and everything's OK now. :red

audiophile

Re: Computer Advice Needed

Post by audiophile » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:04 am

It probably booted in safe mode - which is default resolution.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic