Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 2 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

USB Flash Drive for Music

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.
Turkeytop

Re: USB Flash Drive for Music

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:34 pm

moldyoldie wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:11 am
My 2016 Ford Escape has a CD player which I've yet to use. I'm liking Sirius/XM's offerings a lot! I've also yet to acquire a smartphone; I suppose I'll be forced to at some point.

FWIW, I was the last one on the block to get a VCR. :razz
You and I must be the last holdouts for the smart phone. One of our sons gave us a DVD player about 10 years ago and we've never used it. Don't know how.

"Last night my Lord returned from the wars and pleasured me twice with his boots on."

The Duchess of Marlborough.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:34 pm
moldyoldie wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:11 am
My 2016 Ford Escape has a CD player which I've yet to use. I'm liking Sirius/XM's offerings a lot! I've also yet to acquire a smartphone; I suppose I'll be forced to at some point.

FWIW, I was the last one on the block to get a VCR. :razz
You and I must be the last holdouts for the smart phone. One of our sons gave us a DVD player about 10 years ago and we've never used it. Don't know how.
What drives me nuts is that CDs and DVDs are now passé in favor of Blu-rays and the like. :rolleyes It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:03 pm

2008 hhr has a mp3/cd player, 2018 Silverado has both CD and mp3 capability.

Also does Apple CarPlay and other fun stuff.

For the car I have a Bluetooth adapter for the phone but the truck has it natively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Image>>RayQix<<Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic