Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NBC Thursdays

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
sfpcc

NBC Thursdays

Post by sfpcc » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:08 am

Tonight was the series finale of Superstore. Next week Manifest returns along with L&O SVU and the new L&O Organized Crime. This means except for a short time a few years ago, (I'm not sure when) their will be no sitcoms on NBC on Thursday night since at least 1982, (the first season of Cheers and the last season of Taxi.) I know the world is a different place but that's still a little odd.

On a semi related note did anyone out there watch Superstore? I binged watched the first five seasons and then finished the last 15 episodes.

SolarMax

Re: NBC Thursdays

Post by SolarMax » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:27 am

"Superstore" was a gem. Sorry to see it go away, but the finale was really well done.
I'm a fan of Colton Dunn (Garrett) and follow him on social media. He's a genuinely funny person and I hope he pops up somewhere again soon.

thekman

Post by thekman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:44 pm

I love Superstore, but even though it had good ratings, for the life of me I could never find another actual person that watched the show.

I thought the finale was very well done, and a great ending to the show.

sfpcc

Post by sfpcc » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:34 pm

[quote=thekman post_id=663319 time=1616805883 user_id=146]
I love Superstore, but even though it had good ratings, for the life of me I could never find another actual person that watched the show.

Well now you found two.

There are plans for a spin off featuring Cheyenne and her husband Bo, (or Beau I'm not sure of the spelling.) Nichole Sakura,(formerly Nichole Bloom) is really cute.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic