All accepted registrations through August 15 at 7:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

This Thursday: Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon, Conan, and Seth Meyers all having a secret "Special Guest TBA"

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
Jeff Dugan

Re: This Thursday: Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon, Conan, and Seth Meyers all having a secret

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:24 pm
Wow. You take that disdainful of a view of someone in show business just because of their political leanings? Perhaps it is you who is overly sensitive. Lighten up!
Err
I will say this - the whole "Ron Burgundy" thing jumped the shark for me some time ago. Do people still find his shtick amusing?
Siri is more entertaining than Will Ferrell.

HD Radio Is the AM Stereo of the 21st Century, No one cares about it. :rollin
Beasley Media bring Classic Soul back to Detroit on 105.9 the main station😎. Thanks

F-Squared

Re: This Thursday: Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon, Conan, and Seth Meyers all having a secret

Post by F-Squared » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 am

Jeff Dugan wrote: Siri is more entertaining than Will Ferrell.
At least Will Ferrell has the ability to form jokes other than the five that are hardcoded into his AI.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic