Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Eric Trump is a chip off the block

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Eric Trump is a chip off the block

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 27, 2024 10:07 am

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Re: Eric Trump is a chip off the block

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 27, 2024 10:36 am

They are all really neat people. Which one of the sons was dropped on his head as a child?
“Your family has sacrificed nothing, your name will become synonymous with ‘Benedict Arnold’ and how dare you tweet this, THIS weekend,” he wrote on X. “You don’t know the first thing about service you child.”

Conservative commentator Bill Kristol, meanwhile, called Eric Trump’s tweet “particularly disgusting to post... on Memorial Day weekend.”

Others recalled presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump’s past derogatory comments about members and veterans of the U.S. military ― such as calling fallen soldiers “suckers” ― and his five deferments to avoid the Vietnam draft.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 27, 2024 11:13 am

Here's what Eric's daddy re-tweets on his website: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 5278364326

And people will actually vote for this man to the highest office in the land? Dumbfounding.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon May 27, 2024 11:24 am

Hey. They made many, many sacrifices we can't even begin to imagine. What is wrong with you two? Don't you remember the time their reservation at Restaurant Le Meurice in Paris was bumped from 6:00 to 6:05? I'm pretty sure it rained one day and their tee time was canceled. And don't forget when they had to settle for only three racing yachts.

It's like you guys don't even care or understand the hardships of this family. They are one of us! They truly understand picking what bills to pay. Having to put food back on the shelf at the grocery store. I recall Don Jr. only having $37 and needing gas, but the power bill was due.

The audacity.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon May 27, 2024 11:43 am

It was posted on the 24th. If was posted on the 27th, I would concur that would be poor timing.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 27, 2024 11:46 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:43 am
It was posted on the 24th. If was posted on the 27th, I would concur that would be poor timing.
You're an idiot if you believe that. It was posted at the beginning of the holiday weekend and Eric was clearly trying to paint his family as heroes. Where's Ivanka btw?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon May 27, 2024 11:52 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:43 am
No big coincidence here… just more all about us for the cult to lap up. Nice try.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 27, 2024 12:07 pm

The fact that this entitled piece of shit is so tone deaf that he actually thinks this message rings positive to Americans is beyond disgusting.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon May 27, 2024 12:10 pm

So, if it was posted on the 23rd or the 28th it would be ok?

I'm generally more concerned about the substance of post than the timing.

I know people that get angry over stupid krap like this, they are not fun to be around...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 27, 2024 12:21 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 12:10 pm

I know people that get angry over stupid krap like this, they are not fun to be around...
I can't imagine that someone that didn't tell his friend that it was abhorrent to buy his daughter's virginity with the promise of a car is much fun to be around either, but here we are.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon May 27, 2024 12:35 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 12:10 pm

Appearances are everything. The timing is no coincidence and secondly the message isn’t even true.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 27, 2024 12:41 pm

Per the logic of the thread title, does this make Joe Biden a crackhead?

As to the story here - I see much ado about nothing.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 27, 2024 12:48 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 12:41 pm

Do you think the post was a good look?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon May 27, 2024 1:10 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 12:41 pm

The entire weekend is about remembering people who literally gave up everything for this country. There are some things you simply leave alone until Tuesday. It’s not like the other guys post wouldn’t be there then.

Secondly the idea they gave up anything is a joke.

Thirdly despite Trump demanding a drug test so he can get out of debating because he is scared witless of Biden the reality is no it does not make Biden a crackhead as Joe didn’t do cocaine and only his son did. Trump Sr.’s behavior came first and the kids copied it. So your logic just got taken out back and shot.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 27, 2024 1:14 pm

I've made very clear in here in the past that I could care less about Hunter Biden's laptop. In the same vein, I could care less about something Eric Trump posted on Twitter. I just don't care.

Was it in poor taste? I can see why some people would be offended. But again, on a scale of 1 to 10 on how important this is, I rank it somewhere around a 0.5.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic