Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

62 yo New York man goes to jail for keying car in Florida keys over bumper sticker

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
km1125

62 yo New York man goes to jail for keying car in Florida keys over bumper sticker

Post by km1125 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:28 pm

This could be one of the posters in this forum.... but this particular guy was from NYS

(you can skip to about 1:30 to get the gist of the video)

TC Talks

Re: 62 yo New York man goes to jail for keying car in Florida keys over bumper sticker

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm

What's your point? If you're trying to establish that people in Florida all nuts, this has been established for over a decade.

At least the guy didn't start up with the whole, "I'm above the law" crap.

I bet he's has more than a dozen death threats from Trump supporters, they like to do that.
Trump has long had a habit of making threats against his political adversaries and prosecutors looking to hold him accountable — resulting in death threats or worse from some of his most dangerous supporters. But the unprecedented indictment season this year has intensified the cycle of Trump supporters menacing public officials and those who stand in his path to regain power. As he put it recently, “If you go after me, I’m coming after you!”

Days before his supporters began doxing grand jurors in Georgia, Abigail Jo Shry of Texas threatened the federal judge overseeing Trump’s election-interference case in Washington, D.C. According to prosecutors who charged her, Shry called Judge Tanya Chutkan, telling her that “if Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you. So tread lightly, bitch.” She added that “we want to kill you” and that Chutkan’s family will be targeted “personally, publicly.” Shry, who is white, began the call to Chutkan, who is Black, by saying, “Hey, you stupid slave n- - - - -.”
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: 62 yo New York man goes to jail for keying car in Florida keys over bumper sticker

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:17 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:28 pm
This could be one of the posters in this forum.... but this particular guy was from NYS

(you can skip to about 1:30 to get the gist of the video)

This from the guy that laughs at Trump supporters breaking into the US Capitol. This is a crime and it should be prosecuted as such.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:06 pm

I find it hard to believe that it cost $6000 to fix the car. I bet if you had a friend who does body work, he would do it much cheaper. It seems ridiculous how seemingly small amounts of damage cost that much to fix these days. The dealers and bump shops are out of control. Maybe the estimate was way high.

That said, there are people on this board that seem to be deranged enough to do something like this. They seem like they are possessed. They seem to get worse over the years. "Biden" supporters are frequently deranged. New York City is the epicenter of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

This Biden supporter seems like he is a 1 percenter, given the real estate holdings. Location. Location. Location.

https://www.zillow.com/key-west-fl/

How would Trump have hurt him financially? Seems like the type who wouldn't be hurt much either way. Their investment, legal, and tax advisors adjust to either side, to make big returns. He probably will call a lawyer who will make it all go away.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:59 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm
What's your point? If you're trying to establish that people in Florida all nuts, this has been established for over a decade.

At least the guy didn't start up with the whole, "I'm above the law" crap.

I bet he's has more than a dozen death threats from Trump supporters, they like to do that.
Trump has long had a habit of making threats against his political adversaries and prosecutors looking to hold him accountable — resulting in death threats or worse from some of his most dangerous supporters. But the unprecedented indictment season this year has intensified the cycle of Trump supporters menacing public officials and those who stand in his path to regain power. As he put it recently, “If you go after me, I’m coming after you!”

Days before his supporters began doxing grand jurors in Georgia, Abigail Jo Shry of Texas threatened the federal judge overseeing Trump’s election-interference case in Washington, D.C. According to prosecutors who charged her, Shry called Judge Tanya Chutkan, telling her that “if Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you. So tread lightly, bitch.” She added that “we want to kill you” and that Chutkan’s family will be targeted “personally, publicly.” Shry, who is white, began the call to Chutkan, who is Black, by saying, “Hey, you stupid slave n- - - - -.”
As long as we're doing "whataboutisms"... what about the Supreme Court Justices that needed protection a couple years ago when the lefties were doxxing them and protesting outside their houses??

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:02 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:06 pm
I find it hard to believe that it cost $6000 to fix the car. I bet if you had a friend who does body work, he would do it much cheaper. ....
Why should the victim have to try and save ANY money in this repair?? They're already being inconvenienced by just HAVING to get the vehicle repaired, which will likely take it out of service for some period of time, must less the aggravation of having to schedule the work and arrange transport to and from the location.

Plain and simple this is a HATE crime and the FBI probably should be looking into the crime and the feds probably should prosecute too!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:11 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:02 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
I find it hard to believe that it cost $6000 to fix the car. I bet if you had a friend who does body work, he would do it much cheaper. ....
Why should the victim have to try and save ANY money in this repair?? They're already being inconvenienced by just HAVING to get the vehicle repaired, which will likely take it out of service for some period of time, must less the aggravation of having to schedule the work and arrange transport to and from the location.

Plain and simple this is a HATE crime and the FBI probably should be looking into the crime and the feds probably should prosecute too!!
You two are so cute together. Like Leopold and Loeb. Do you get together often, like on January sixth? Reminisce about the good times hanging Pence in effigy and stopping the steal?
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:31 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:11 pm
km1125 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:02 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:

You two are so cute together. Like Leopold and Loeb. Do you get together often, like on January sixth? Reminisce about the good times hanging Pence in effigy and stopping the steal?
Careful, you don't want to commit a hate crime against whitey.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic