Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BBB

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: BBB

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:53 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:36 pm
There are a few of the engineers here that this could be, but looking at the IBM XT there, I'm betting this is him.
I'm waiting for the government to seize the assets of creepy facial expression FM. That will be a great day. I wonder if he will stop posting them?
Last edited by Matt on Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:08 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:36 pm
There are a few of the engineers here that this could be, but looking at the IBM XT there, I'm betting this is him.
Don't laugh, those babies were running on a '286 not an 8088. Built for speed....

Still adequate for posting unhinged rants to this day.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:55 pm

Remember who bailed out the banks? Rhetorical question for the Democrats but probably not the Republicans. Hint: first name started with a G.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic