Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump wildly claims Biden ‘soiled’ himself on White House Resolute desk in latest baseless rant

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Trump wildly claims Biden ‘soiled’ himself on White House Resolute desk in latest baseless rant

Post by Taco » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:41 am

This guy needs ti shut his hole. He's lucky Biden isn't suing him for slander. Who with an ounce of brain would vote for this man child???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 21c1&ei=43

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

zzand

Re: Trump wildly claims Biden ‘soiled’ himself on White House Resolute desk in latest baseless rant

Post by zzand » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:57 am

I read that this morning, told my news department to not use it in any way, shape or form. He is getting desperate at this point and is saying anything. With all the junk food he eats I bet he has shit himself. Probably did when he lost the election too.

Rate This

Re: Trump wildly claims Biden ‘soiled’ himself on White House Resolute desk in latest baseless rant

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:36 am

Despite all the rhetoric about having this in the bag from Beemer and also by extension a lot of the right wing media… I get the distinct feeling Trump is an underdog in the big picture and his campaign isn’t nearly as healthy as it wants to project.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:49 am

Taco wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:41 am
This guy needs ti shut his hole. He's lucky Biden isn't suing him for slander. Who with an ounce of brain would vote for this man child???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 21c1&ei=43
BMW, Bryce, kml, audiophile, and listenbuddy.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:23 am

Listenbuddy... there's a name I haven't thought about in a good decade or more.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:29 am

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:23 am
Listenbuddy... there's a name I haven't thought about in a good decade or more.
He's around but the meds have done wonders
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

radiofann

Post by radiofann » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:32 pm

The YouTube clip of Biden approaching reporters near the helicopter and appears to be saying forcefully “my butts been wiped” is a classic…

Trump does appear very inflated around the waist, riding the golf cart, , as if he might be wearing a diaper.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic