Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NYC eARthQUaKe coverage

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

NYC eARthQUaKe coverage

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:50 am

:lol: Fucking hysterical! CNN has "shocking footage" of people casually walking out of a coffee shop in Jersey and a cat jumping off a couch in Connecticut.

NY governor said if there is an aftershock, "Get down on the floor and cover your neck".

Wolf Blitzer has that panic in his voice that only he can.

I can fart a 4.8.

The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Re: NYC eARthQUaKe coverage

Post by zzand » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:51 am

:lol :lol :lol

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:37 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:50 am
:lol: Fucking hysterical! CNN has "shocking footage" of people casually walking out of a coffee shop in Jersey and a cat jumping off a couch in Connecticut.

NY governor said if there is an aftershock, "Get down on the floor and cover your neck".

I can fart a 4.8.
Is he in New York or DC? It would be more fun if some of the trademark panic was because he felt it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:52 pm

My family in NYC felt it 15 stories up and we were trying to figure it out before the USGS posted it.

I would be freaked out to be in a tall building.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:50 am

I can fart a 4.8.
This is typical of anything that happens around NYC.
The same snowstorm that folks quietly deal with anywhere else is reported as "The Storm of the Century" in New York.
All the networks with their World Headquarters in New York think The Big Apple is the center of the universe.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:19 pm

I was told there was a line down the sidewalk...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:15 pm

Not all earthquakes are created equally. The Eastern U.S. is susceptible to more damage.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/why-should-pe ... arthquakes
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:27 pm

Interesting, those t-shirts appear to originated in China, is this an opportunity to raise cash for bond?
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Willie108

Post by Willie108 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:07 am

I'm surprised that Trump hasn't been blamed for this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic