Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump loses 2 votes in Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt
Posts: 10115
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Where Ben Zonia couldn't cut it

Trump loses 2 votes in Michigan

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:35 am

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 197697007/
In jail calls spanning at least seven months, James Crumbley repeatedly threatened Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald, calling her expletives and saying he was "on a rampage" and the attorney was "going down," according to details released Wednesday in the prosecutor's sentencing memorandum.

Crumbley, the father of the Oxford High School shooter, refers to McDonald as “that f-----g stupid whore b---h” and addresses the comments to her, at times saying “I hope you’re listening to this," according to the memorandum.

"Yeah, Karen McDonald, you’re going down. Yeah. You stupid b-----s at the jail. Go ahead, record this call, Send it to Karen McDonald. Tell her how James Crumbley is going to f-----g take her down,” he said Oct. 9.

...

Prosecutors are asking Matthews to sentence both James and Jennifer to 10 to 15 years in prison; 15 is the maximum sentence allowed by law.

...

They also touched on Jennifer's gross negligence, writing "her actions after the shooting and her statements in jail calls, during testimony, and after trial show a chilling lack of remorse."
Too bad, so sad.


Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 12205
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Trump loses 2 votes in Michigan

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:17 am

Remember the creepy, lewd letter Jennifer wrote to Trump during his first campaign?

Completely in character for her now that we know she gave blowjobs in Costco's parking lot.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt
Posts: 10115
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Where Ben Zonia couldn't cut it

Re: Trump loses 2 votes in Michigan

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:03 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:17 am
Remember the creepy, lewd letter Jennifer wrote to Trump during his first campaign?

Completely in character for her now that we know she gave blowjobs in Costco's parking lot.
Yeah, she's a real piece of shit/typical low-intelligence Trump supporter.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

radiofann
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:51 pm

Re: Trump loses 2 votes in Michigan

Post by radiofann » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:17 am
Remember the creepy, lewd letter Jennifer wrote to Trump during his first campaign?

Completely in character for her now that we know she gave blowjobs in Costco's parking lot.
did this come out in the trial or testimony or rumors around town?

User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 14272
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Trump loses 2 votes in Michigan

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:17 pm

radiofann wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:17 am
Remember the creepy, lewd letter Jennifer wrote to Trump during his first campaign?

Completely in character for her now that we know she gave blowjobs in Costco's parking lot.
did this come out in the trial or testimony or rumors around town?
She wrote an open letter on a blog shortly after his election in November 2016.

User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 6493
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

Re: Trump loses 2 votes in Michigan

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:35 am
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 197697007/
In jail calls spanning at least seven months, James Crumbley repeatedly threatened Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald, calling her expletives and saying he was "on a rampage" and the attorney was "going down," according to details released Wednesday in the prosecutor's sentencing memorandum.

Crumbley, the father of the Oxford High School shooter, refers to McDonald as “that f-----g stupid whore b---h” and addresses the comments to her, at times saying “I hope you’re listening to this," according to the memorandum.

"Yeah, Karen McDonald, you’re going down. Yeah. You stupid b-----s at the jail. Go ahead, record this call, Send it to Karen McDonald. Tell her how James Crumbley is going to f-----g take her down,” he said Oct. 9.

...

Prosecutors are asking Matthews to sentence both James and Jennifer to 10 to 15 years in prison; 15 is the maximum sentence allowed by law.

...

They also touched on Jennifer's gross negligence, writing "her actions after the shooting and her statements in jail calls, during testimony, and after trial show a chilling lack of remorse."
Too bad, so sad.
I thought all the guns made them Sanders supporters. *sarcasm*
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 10551
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Trump loses 2 votes in Michigan

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:27 pm

If we didn't already have closure with Columbine, I'd say those parents were candidates for this treatment.
Jennifer and James Crumbley, who were convicted of involuntary manslaughter for failing to prevent their teenage son from killing four fellow students in the deadliest school shooting in Michigan’s history, were each sentenced on Tuesday to 10 to 15 years in prison.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic